¹⁴│𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞

It's been a week since Taehyung found out about the move and he couldn't be anymore heart broken over it. Not only did his feelings begin to grow towards the raven haired male, but he had grown attached to him as well. He didn't want to leave him behind here in Korea.

Jungkook cried the night his parents told him. He thought to himself, why now? Why did it have to happen right when things were starting to get better for him? He was starting to feel happy again. And it was all because of Taehyung.

Everyday, right after school for a whole week, the two males would hang out with each other. Nobody else. Just them. And each day they spent with one another, they're feelings for would only progress.

They only had an hour now.

An hour before Taehyung needed to leave.

It may only be for 2-3 years, but it felt like forever for the two of them.

════════

Jungkook, Ella, Maya, and their parents walked into the somewhat crowded airport along with Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin.

The Kim family was standing near the front, checking in their bags before turning around. Heading back towards the entrance to say a final goodbye to their friends and the people they called family.

Jungkook lowered his head, his gaze averted to the tile floor. He new that if he looked Taehyung in the eyes, he wouldn't be able to suppress his sadness any longer.

Arms slipped around his waist, pulling him into an all too familiar embrace. Resting his forehead against the taller males shoulder. Taking in their warmth for the last time.

"I know I said I'd always be there for you but I won't be there physically and I'm so sorry. Just know that I will be back." His soothing and rich voice whispered in the boy's ear. His hot breath causing Jungkook's cheeks to heat up.

"Just promise that you won't forget about me." He forced down a gulp.

"I promise."

Taehyung snuck a quick peck on Jungkook's cheek. His arms falling to his sides with a frown as he backed away. Giving his friends one last hug before turning to his family. Sadness washed over everyone's faces.

"Don't forget to call me when you land." Ella said. Tears threatening to spill as she stared up at her boyfriend. A small, pained smile adorned his lips as he nodded.

And then they left. The two groups walking away from each other, utterly dejected.

The Kim's boarded the plan and headed for their new home. While Jungkook sat in the back of his parents car, having hope that maybe one day...

He'll get to see Taehyung again.