¹¹│𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰

[ ⚠️: mentions suicide.]

Jungkook's heart sunk.

"She was my best friend."

"Was?" Taehyung's eyebrows clashed together.

Jungkook continued to stare up at the night sky, exhaling heavily. "She passed away over three years ago." He involuntarily gulped. "She was a bright and bubbly girl. Always tried her best to make others smile. She was kind hearted and took care of others. She was known as an Angel at our school. Always putting others before herself. But not once did she focus on herself."

Taehyung watched him carefully, studying his side profile. "How did she pass away? If you don't mind me asking." Taehyung asked, his gaze softening. Noticing the visible pain in Jungkook's doe like eyes.

He turned his head to the side, looking over at the older boy standing beside him for a split second. "She took her own life." He looked back at the stars. "Now she's up there with the other angels. Away from all the pain and suffering she had to endure while she was down here."

Taehyung didn't know what to say as he watched a waterfall of tears stream down Jungkook's pink tinted cheeks.

He grabbed the boy and wrapped his arms around him, Jungkook's head resting against his shoulder.

Taehyung ran his hand in a soft, circular motion on Jungkook's upper back, hoping to call him down.

"I'm sorry, I probably weirded you out..." Jungkook pushed himself away, avoiding eye contact.

"Of course you didn't! It's perfectly fine for you to talk about your feelings and about what happened. You shouldn't bottle everything up inside. It's good to talk things out and to speak to someone. I'm glad you told me. I don't want you to feel alone anymore, Kook. I want you to know that you can rely on me and that you can speak to me about anything you want." Taehyung placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "Okay?"

Jungkook nodded his head, turning to look at his sister having the time of her life. Laughing and grinning away.

Taehyung moved his hand down to Jungkook's wrist, pulling him in the direction of the others. "Come on, let's go join them."

════════

Word Count: 364
Updates: Every Tuesday