³│𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬

Jungkook walked inside the grocery store with his mask and hood up perusal. His 4 year old sister, Maya, held his hand as they strolled down an aisle. He held a black basket in his other hand as he looked for the things he needed for tonight.

His mother briefly explained to him about the group of people coming over for dinner. Apparently, he was going to meet Ella's new boyfriend along with his family and friends.

Ella, is Jungkook and Maya's older sister. She's 19 years old and had already graduated high school and was now moving on to being a freshman in college.

His mother made a list of items and sent Jungkook and Maya off the grocery store while she and Ella cleaned the house. Their father, was still stuck at work like usual.

"Kookie?" Maya called, looking up at her brother with an excited smile.

He hummed, glancing at the little girl skipping beside him.

"Do you think sissy's boyfriend is nice? Oh! Do you think him an his friends would want to play dolls with me???" She looked forward, her eyes scanning around the store as Jungkook placed the items on the list into the basket.

"Of course he'll be nice. And I don't know, you could ask them to play with you." They started walking towards the cash register.

"But what if they don't want to play with me?" She pouted.

"Don't worry, if they don't want to play with you, I will." He ruffled her hair. Taking out his credit card and paying for the food.

"Really!? Yay!!!" She grabbed his hand once again as they started to leave the building. Nervousness creeping up Jungkook's spine.

════════

Jungkook placed all the groceries on to the kitchen counter. His mother and sister immediately started putting things away.

"So... How many people are coming over?" Jungkook asked, leaning against the counter by the entrance of the kitchen. Maya, had ran off to her room. Excited to meet new people and hopefully make new friends as she got out all of her toys.

"Around 8. Don't worry kook, they're really nice." Ella said with a smile.

Jungkook didn't say anything as he pushed himself off the wall and headed towards the living room.

He wasn't exactly happy they had guests coming over, but as long as they didn't bother him, he wouldn't have a problem with them being here.

He was then brought back to reality at the sound of the doorbell ringing. His mother shouting his name, telling him to answer the door.

He stood up with a sigh and unlocked the door, pulling it open.

"Jungkook?!"

His eyes widened.

"Taehyung..."