¹⁰│𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡?

It's been two hours since dinner and the 9 teenagers were wide awake, sitting in a circle on the floor in front of Jungkook's queen size bed.

"I say we sneak out and go to the beach." Ella suggested. Jimin and Jordan humming in agreement.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? What if we get caught?" Worry was evident in Namjoon's tone.

"Trust me, we won't. I've done this enough times to know." She clarified.

"Since when did you start sneaking out??" Jungkook was baffled. Staring at his older sister, wide eyed.

She shrugged. "Eh... about 3 years ago? It's fun if you're smart about it."

"I don't see anything wrong with it as long as we're not out too late." Seokjin piped up.

"Then it's settled! Grab your swim suits and towels and meet me in my room in a approximately... 10 minutes. We'll sneak out through my window and take my car ." With that said, Ella and Jordan bolted out of the room. Leaving the seven boys behind so they could quickly get changed.

════════

Jungkook laid his towel gently onto the sand before sitting down next to Hoseok and Yoongi. In which Hoseok was building a small sandcastle while Yoongi watched the others rush into the water, splashing around like a bunch of kids. His signature gummy smile making it's way onto his lips.

"Jungkookie!!!" Taehyung yelled from the water, waving his arms around in the air like a mad man. "Get your ass in this water!!" Ella shouted right after.

"You better go before they drag you in." Hoseok chuckled, smiling at the younger male.

Jungkook bit his bottom lip, forcing back a smile as he stood up. Unbuttoning his shirt, letting it fall onto the towel. Dusting off any sand that had gotten on him before making his way towards the water where the others were.

Ella was perched on Namjoon's back while Jordan was on Jimin's, the pair splashing water at each other while Taehyung was now calmly floating beside them.

A wave came crashing against Taehyung, sending him underwater for a split second before he shot back up. His eyes doubled in size and his hair was all over the place.

Jungkook began to laugh, holding onto his stomach, slightly bending over.

Taehyung smirked, pushing Jungkook back, causing him to go under.

"Yah!" Jungkook shouted once he stood back up, playfully glaring at the boy in front of him.

"That's what you get for laughing at me!!" Tae smiled. His adorable boxy smile melting Jungkook's poor heart as the moon shown above them. Taehyung's eyes twinkling in the light with pure glee.

"Why do you both look like drowned rats?" Ella questioned. Bringing the pair back to reality. Snapping their heads in her direction as the other three laughed.

"Why do you look like a fish." Jungkook glared.

Ella gasped dramatically, acting as if she was offended. "How rude!" She grinned.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and dove into the water, swimming a little ways away from the others. Popping back up in need of air.

"Holy shit! Where did you come from?" Jungkook shrieked. Eyeing Taehyung who was silently floating beside him.

"I followed you. Duh. I didn't want to be left alone as a fifth wheel." He pointed at the four older teens messing around. "Hey, can I ask you something?" He added after a short pause.

"What is it?" Jungkook turned onto his back, staring up at the night sky.

"You don't have to answer if you don't feel comfortable... but, who's Willow?"

Jungkook's heart sunk.

════════

Word Count: 601
Updates: Every Tuesday