⁷│𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Taehyung couldn't comprehend what he was feeling as he was lost in a trance. Captivated by Jungkook's doe eyes. Butterflies fluttering around in his stomach as warmth spread throughout him. Goosebumps running up an along his arms.

He gently cupped Jungkook's face, whipping away his stray tears.

Would it be alright... if I pulled you closer?

He wanted to say it out loud. But he didn't dare.

No...

Snap out of it goddamn it! You literally just met him. Don't do anything stupid. Jordan was right, I shouldn't mess with him. He's hurting enough as it is. Just let him be Taehyung... don't get involved with your useless feelings. He wouldn't feel the same anyway...

He retracted his hand and stood up, his thoughts racing around in his mind. "We should probably head back inside before someone wakes up and wonders where we are."

"Yeah.." Jungkook muttered, his gaze lowering to the ground as he stood up and headed inside. The pair not noticing the two giggling girls watching from the window above. Shipping the two boys, though, they don't know exactly what happened out there. They just now butterflies had taken flight and feelings were blossoming. They didn't even know why they stayed up until three in the morning. They just had a feeling, that something big was going to occur and that there were going to be huge changes happening very... very soon.

════════

An arm was wrapped around Taehyung's waist, preventing him from moving as their grip was rather strong.

He stared up at the ceiling. His cheeks a deep shade of red as this had taken by surprise as he had just woken up.

It was currently 10 in the morning and Taehyung was alone in the room with a passed out Jungkook who had no idea he was cuddling with him.

He cursed under his breath, the sound of footsteps nearing the room. If anyone saw them like this, they would surely tease him for the rest of his life.

His heart skipped a beat as Jungkook moved. Placing his head on Taehyung's shoulder. His hot breath fanning against Taehyung's neck, sending shivers down the poor guys spine.

The bedroom door creaked open. His sister and Ella walked in with cheeky smiles.

"Good morning~" The said in unison.

"Help me." Taehyung mouthed. Jungkook was sound asleep. Soft snores issuing from the tired boy.

The girls held back their laughs as they came over to Jungkook's side of the bed. Gently taking a hold of his arms and pulling him away.

Taehyung slipped out of the bed and replaced himself with his pillow.

Jungkook immediately wrapped his arms around the pillow and buried his face in it.

Taehyung's heart melted at the sight, but quickly shook any unnecessary thoughts and feelings away. Pushing them all to the back of his mind.

What am I gonna do with you Jungkook...?

════════

Word Count: 488
Updates: Every Tuesday