¹³│𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 & 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬

Taehyung's eyes fluttered open, sunlight seeping in through the windows, blinding him. Shivers ran down his spine as Jungkook's hot breath fanned against his neck. The raven haired male snuggled his face further into the crook of Taehyung's neck for extra warmth.

The brunette turned his head to the side. His eyes doubling in size as he stared right back at everyone else.

The all sat there, on the floor, wide eyed and completely bamboozled.

"Are you guys dating?" Was the first thing Yoongi asked. Tilting his head to the side with a curious expression. "If you are, then you guys make a cute couple." Jimin added. His eyes turning into crescents as he smiled.

"I-..." Taehyung couldn't find the right words to say. Because he didn't know what to say. He didn't know wether or not he should deny or confirm it.

Jordan cleared her throat, her gaze hard as she stared at her younger brother.

"When we get home, our parents said that they need to talk to us about something important." She said. Namjoon and Seokjin's heads snapping in her direction, surprised by the tone of her voice.

Something was wrong.

Jungkook opened his eyes and sat up, moving away from Taehyung as he rubbed his eyes, yawning.

"Good afternoon to you too sleepy head." Ella chuckled. Trying to brighten up the mood.

"What time is it?" Taehyung asked, sitting up while looking down at the white circular rug underneath the coffee table.

"12:30. Mom asks for us to be home before 5." Seokjin answered.

"Oh." Was all Jungkook said as his smile faltered.

════════

Taehyung threw his bag onto his twin size bed. Placing his phone on his nightstand, plugging it in.

The memory of Jungkook's arms wrapped around his waist as they hugged before he had to leave was still fresh in his mind. Replaying over and over again.

A sudden knock on his bedroom door pulled him out of his thoughts. Turning around to see his family standing in the door way.

His eyebrows furrowed as he sat down on the bed. His two older brothers sitting beside him as his sister sat on the edge of his desk. Their parents now standing in front of them.

"We have some good news and bad news. Which would you like to hear first?" Mr. Kim asked.

"The good news." Jin answered.

"Your father got promoted!!" Mrs. Kim cheered. Smiles grew on everyone's faces. They all knew just how hard their father had worked to get this promotion. And they couldn't be anymore proud of him.

"And the bad news?" Namjoon spoke up.

Their parents sighed, smiles turning into frowns.

"We have to move to New Zealand."

════════

Word Count: 458
Updates: Every Monday & Tuesday