⁹│𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

Jungkook and his little sister, Maya, walked into the restaurant, her small hand wrapped around his pinky in excitement. The little girl skipped at his side as they made their way to their reserved table that stood next to a rather large window, over looking the orchard that stood behind the restaurant.

He was dressed in a navy blue, loose, long sleeved shirt tucked into a pair of black jeans. His four year old sister, wore a light pink, long sleeved dress with a black ribbon wrapped around her waist, tied into a bow on the back.

His parents were sat at the round table along with Ella and Namjoon.

Namjoon wore a white, button-down shirt tucked into a pair of blue jeans with a black belt while Ella wore a simple, black and white stripped blouse over a pair of ripped black jeans. A black watch with gold lining on her wrist as an accessory.

Everyone had decided to go in groups to the restaurant. Mr. and Mrs. Jeon with Namjoon and Ella. Jungkook and Maya. Taehyung and Seokjin. And last but not least, Hoseok, Jimin, and Yoongi in the last car.

They all decided this considering the fact that some people wanted to take their sweet time with getting ready.

*cough* *cough* Park Jimin *cough* *cough* Kim Seokjin *cough* *cough* Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook sat down with Ella on his right and Maya on his left. His leg bouncing up and down in anticipation on seeing his friends.

Friends...

The word swirled around his mind. It was a foreign word to him. One he rarely ever used. But nonetheless, he was excited to see them even if they were staying at his house for the time being.

One after another other, the table began to fill. Hoseok, Jimin, and Yoongi arrived first (surprisingly) then followed by Seokjin and Taehyung.

Taehyung's sharp eyes twinkled in admiration as they landed on Jungkook. His bunny smile lighting up the room.

Tae was dressed in a Versace, long sleeved shirt tucked into a pair of black jeans. His brown hair slightly curled.

He couldn't help but adore the male in front of him. Warmth spreading throughout his body.

A female around Taehyung's age walked up to the table, brushing her hand slightly against his arm. In which Jungkook took note of. An odd feeling grew from the pit of his stomach, something he desperately wanted to push down and hoped that it never reached the surface.

Taehyung shifted in his seat as an idea came to mind from noticing Jungkook's sudden change in behavior.

He smiled at the female. A faint tint of blush washing over her cheeks.

Everyone was oblivious to what was going on beside Ella, Jordan, and Jungkook.

One by one everyone placed their order until it was Taehyung's turn. The female gently placed her hand on his shoulder. Her cheeks reddening as he winked at her. His signature boxy smile forming. Jungkook didn't know whether or not the male in front of him was doing it on purpose or was oblivious to what was happening, but it didn't matter.

He was jealous. Because of the attention he was giving her.

And Taehyung knew that.

════════

Word Count: 556
Updates: Every Tuesday

- I don't know if I like it... oh well. Have a good day!! <3