⁴│𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

"Taehyung..."

"You two know each other?" Jungkook's older sister, Ella walked up behind him. Placing a hand on her brothers shoulder as more people showed up.

Jungkook spotted Jordan, the only other person he actually knew. There being a total of five other guys behind her. All of them being the same males from lunch earlier today.

Jungkook and Ella stepped aside, letting the 7 guests enter their home. Mrs. Jeon, walked out of the kitchen and closed the front door before greeting everyone. Oblivious to what happened.

"Yeah, we all go to the same school." Jordan answered with a smile.

Maya rushed down the stairs with her brown teddy bear in her arms. Skipping over to the group by the door.

Ella smiled. "Oh, that's cool. Well Jungkook, this is my boyfriend, Namjoon and his siblings, Seokjin, Jordan, and Taehyung."

════════

"So, Namjoon, you're a senior in high school?" Mr. Jeon, Jungkook's father, questioned. Everyone quietly eating dinner.

"Yes sir. My siblings and I are all seniors. As weird as that may seem, our parents wanted to keep all of us together in the same grade." Namjoon answered and Mr. Jeon understood.

"So, you all know Jungkook as well?" Mr. Jeon asked another question.

"Yes sir, Taehyung and I met him in the hallway this morning." Jordan spoke up this time.

"That's good, I'm glad to see him finally making friends. It's been so hard for him these past couple of years with all of the moving around. Last time he had friends was what... the 4th or 5th grade?" Mrs. Jeon commented.

Jungkook's ears began to turn red from the amount of attention he was receiving.

"Well, we promise to take great care of him." Jordan smiled, glancing at the boy.

════════

"Say what now?" Jungkook was baffled.

Ella rolled her eyes and sighed. "I said, they're staying the night."

"All of them?? All seven of them???"

"Yes! Jesus, how many times do I have to tell you? Do you have a brain the size of an atom or what??" Ella shook her head.

"Uhm rude, my brain is perfectly normal, thank you very much." He glared. "Where are they going to sleep anyways?" He added.

"The boys are staying in your room and Jordan is staying with me." Ella smiled cheekily. "This way, you'll make more friends and I can get closer with my boyfriend's sister."

Jungkook's mouth hung open like a fish. He was about to protest when everyone walked into the living room where him and his sister were.

"So, what's the plan?" Namjoon asked.

"You boys will stay with Jungkook. It's a fairly large room so you all should be fine. There's a pull out couch and an air mattress. But, one of you will have to share a bed with him." She crossed her arms over her chest.

Jungkook's ears turned a deep shade of red.

"Taehyung, why don't you? You two know each other the best." Jordan suggested. A light shade of tint washed over said males cheeks.

Nobody but the two girls seemed to notice.

"I'll take the couch with Hoseok and Jimin." The mint hair male named Yoongi said.

"So that leave Seokjin and I with the air mattress." Namjoon commented.

"Alright, goodnight guys." Ella grabbed Jordan's hand and dashed out for room, giggling over something unknown to the guys.

"H-Huh... I guess follow me." Jungkook stuttered, leading the 6 older guys to his room.

Him being nervous was an understatement, he was completely petrified.

Word Count: 592
Updates: Every Tuesday