2. Have You Ever Faked It Before?

WARNING: This chapter contains graphic sexual content

Little Dre is the first one to greet me when my alarm goes off at 8:45 am. Dre follows shortly after, yawning groggily as his eyes flutter open.
"Good morning sexy," he says as he pulls me in tighter so my ass is pressed firmly against him. His voice is groggy with sleep and it does things to me I can't explain. I know immediately what's going to happen, so I quickly connect my phone to my speaker and play music loud enough to drown out the sin, but quiet enough that no one will walk in.

"Morning baby," I say as I start to grind my hips against him. I don't even have to ask him, he already knows. He kisses the back of my neck slowly, while his hands roam around my boobs, my abdomen, my ass before slipping beneath my underwear with ease. He chuckles when he feels how ready I am for him.

Of course, it wasn't going to take long when he'd gotten me so excited last night. He doesn't bother to tease me, or to make me beg for him, he gives me what I want, what we want, without hesitation. I want to make him feel good, I want him to look at me the way he does when we're like this. He carries me to my desk and pushes me so my front is pressed against it.

"Bend over." I do as he says without hesitation.

Holy shit he's actually going t-

I don't have a moment to finish my thought when he presses himself into me.

Holy shit, holy shit.

I don't have a moment to adjust to his size when he starts moving. I want to tell him to slow down, but I can tell by the way he's grabbing me how much he needs this, so I keep the words to myself.

I want to give him this.

He thrusts into me in perfect rhythm, clutching onto my hips to keep control and balance. My room is filled with the sound of us making love, his heavy breathing, and my moans, the steady clapping as he moves in and out of me. I try to stay quiet, but I can feel that he's trying to punish me for teasing him yesterday. He's trying to make me scream his name and boy am I about to. I stand up, so I can hold onto his neck. We stay like that for a moment as he keeps thrusting and I moan in his ear.

"Fuck," he says as he pushes me back on to the desk, this time gripping my shoulders to keep me there.

Dre fucks the way he lives his life; with a reckless sense of urgency and a need for control. He calculates every move, every angle to maximize pleasure, though part of me is not sure whose exactly.

I cover my mouth with my hand to try and trap the moans escaping it because I'm starting to be louder than the music. It's one thing for my parents to let Dre sleepover and another to for them to hear him fucking their daughter senseless.  I don't even want to think about that conversation. I grab a pillow from my chair and bury my face in it instead. Andre smacks my ass as he keeps pounding into me. I'm a few minutes from climaxing when I feel him pulse inside me, let out a relieved moan, and slow down his strokes. He bends down to kiss my back, and I shiver in response. I keep moving my hips to get some sort of relief, but I can feel there's no reviving him.

"Fuck, Lungi, that was amazing." He stays in me for a moment before pulling out, and I feel a bit hollow when he does. He grabs his shirt from the floor and uses it to wipe himself off. It's when I feel his cum ooze out me that I make for the toilet.

If there was one piece of information my mother has given me that has proven useful, it's peeing after sex. While I don't have to worry about pregnancy - god bless birth control- infections are still real as fuck. I'm in a bit of pain down there because of how quickly he started to move, so I take a moment to tend to myself and let my body readjust. I flush the toilet and head straight to the shower, and maybe it's because I didn't finish that the water against my skin feels so good.