20. Then Show Me

Lungi's POV

The first thing I do when we get to my apartment is collect the mail, and then head upstairs. Dom trails behind me, keeping a firm hand around my waist. I lean into his touch. We spend the entire way up talking about everything and nothing, though I can tell he's feeling a bit off. He's quiet today, but I'm hoping my impromptu plans for us will help soften him up a little bit.

I put the mail down on the coffee table and head straight to the kitchen.

"So, what's on the menu chef?" He asks me, as he sits down on one of the stools behind the counter. He lays his head on the counter and studies me carefully, a faint smile crawls onto his face.

"I'm thinking something a little fancy, a little salmon and wild rice action," I sing-song, as I walk to the fridge and pull out all of the things I'm going to need. My mom, marinated the salmon for me, so I cheated a bit, but it's the thought that counts.

"Don't poison, nena. I'm too young to die," He says, pouting his face and laughing at me.

"You're not going to die, dummy, my method is fool-proof," I say to him, sticking my tongue out. The truth is, it's fool proof because I basically don't have to do a thing. I quickly rinse and clean the rice before throwing it into the rice cooker. I'm gonna wait a few minutes before putting the salmon in the air frying set for 8 minutes. See, fool-proof!

He watches me, and the second he catches on to what I'm doing, he lets out a roaring laugh, tilting his head back while he does. I turn around self-consciously to face him.

"You're not even cooking! Ay dios mio, nena [oh my god, baby] are you really that bad?" he can barely catch his breath as he speaks. While I'm happy he seems to be feeling better, i didn't think it would be at my expense. I don't take it to heart though, instead I decide to take things to the next level.

I grab a nearby baby potato and throw it at him. I may not be able to cook, but I've got great aim and a hell of a throwing arm. The potato hits him square in the face and he screams out in shock. It's my turn now to laugh, and I don't hold back. When I look back at him, his face is blank and I think I've actually hurt him.

"You're dead," he says, calmly and stands up from the stool so quickly it startles me. I let out a short, but loud scream, and make a break for it. He chases me around the kitchen counter, all the way to my room. He corners me and I have no where to run.

"Wait no! Okay truce," I plead, but I see the mischief in his eyes.

"It's too late for that, nena. You're mine," he says as he bends down to pick me up and throw me over his shoulder. I laugh and playfully hit his back, but eventually just give in to him. He lightly hits my ass with his hand to the rhythm of his walking, and I let out tiny gasps in return.

"Put me down," I whine, though half-heartedly. I'm actually really enjoying myself up here. He walks aimlessly around my apartment just to prove a point.

"Nah. I love the view too much,"  he says, slapping my ass harder this time for emphasis. This time I let out a scream that sounds like a moan, and it seems to make something in him shifts.

"Say please," he taunts me again.

"Please, please put me down"

"What's the magic word?" I take a wild guess, though I say it mostly because I know what it will do to him.

"Por favor, Papi [Please, daddy]," I say as seductively as I can, and it does the trick. He walks straight into my bedroom. He sets me down on the desk and stands in between my legs.