Episode 1

A few weeks before Wang So's face was injured.

A colorful winged butterfly perched on the chrysanthemum petals. It was too absorbed in sucking honey, so it didn't realize that someone was sneaking up to it.

Hap!

The butterfly finally moved to a small bottle. The little girl who caught it laughed cheerfully.

"Yeon Hwa-ya ..." called her brother, Wook, "time to learn to write!"

She ran back to pavillion. She put the bottle of butterflies on the table, before she headed to the study room. Inside there was Ji Mong, their teacher. Her other half-siblings have also been sitting. Her eyes looked around, and found the one she was looking for sitting near the window. She was about to sit next to him, but Eun preceded her.

"Move!" Yeon Hwa's orders while nudging Eun, but her half brother like putting glue on his buttocks, can't be moved.

"There are still many places," Eun said.

"I don't want to, I want to sit with Brother So."

"I also want to sit with Brother So."

"Eun, Yeon Hwa," scolded Ji Mong.

So rose from his seat, moved to sit between Moo, the oldest stepbrother, and Taek, his oldest brother.

Yeon Hwa chuckles irritably, "This is all because of you!"

Yeon Hwa forced to sit in So's former seat. At least she could still stare at her stepbrother's back. Ji Mong taught letters writing to young princes and princesses, and literature to Moo and Taek who were already teenagers. While he writing on the blackboard, Yo and Won slip out. Then they returned while giggling.

"Where have you been, Yo and Won? Your other siblings have finished writing," Ji Mong asked.

"We went to the toilet," Won replied.

The class is over. Yeon Hwa returned to the table where she had placed the butterfly. And how shocked she was when she found the bottle cap open. Even worse, the beautiful butterfly has been killed tragically with the condition of both wings uprooted. Yeon Hwa sobbed lamented the death of a beautiful butterfly that she had painstakingly caught to nurture. Her brothers crowded, wanting to know what had happened.

"Oh no... it's so cruel," Eun sighed when he saw the corpse of the butterfly.

Taek glanced at Yo and Eun who giggled behind him. He knows who the culprit is. He gave the code to Moo. The two teenagers immediately tweaked these two bad boys.

"Apologize to Yeon Hwa!" Moo's order.

"Sorry, Yeon Hwa," they said, but everyone knows, they didn't really regret it.

"But ... it didn't move while it was in the bottle. We thought this insect was dead," Won said.

"The butterfly should fly free, not be cooped up in a bottle. It certainly can't breathe. So the one who killed it was you, Yeon Hwa," Yo said.

Yeon Hwa's cries became louder.

Moo chuckled irritably, "these bad boys ... not apologize, instead made her cry even more."

"Shut up!" Snapped So, who just left the classroom with Wook.

Instantly, Yeon Hwa's crying stopped, and everyone turned to face So. Even Wook who was walking beside him was startled.

"I will catch a thousand butterflies for you. Stop crying, I hate hearing your cry."

Yeon Hwa's tears completely stopped flowing, replaced by a look of admiration for her beloved stepbrother.