Episode 14

(Author POV)

Wang Jung was standing in front of his house, welcoming the palanquin who was carrying the woman he always admired, who had now become his wife. When the palanquin curtain is opened, Jung reaches out his hand to help Hae Soo get out.

"Pyeha forbade us from having a wedding, so I prepared a special surprise simply," Jung said, inviting Hae Soo into the house.

A vase filled with flowers and some of Hae Soo's favorite snacks are presented on a table with a maroon tablecloth. Hae Soo smiled softly at the surprise.

"Welcome to my house."

"Thank you, Jung. I really didn't think that I had to marry you so I could leave the palace."

"Why? Are you regret?"

Hae Soo shook her head, "I really have to go from there. There is too much blood shed in our relationship. I can't bear it more longer. Besides I have someone to protect. I thought maybe you were the one who would regret marrying me."

"Why should I regret it? I've been waiting for this day for a long time. I like you, Nui."

Hae Soo's eyes are rounded, "What?"

"I like you. I have fallen in love with you since you helped me from those who hold grudges against my brothers."

Hae Soo let out a long sigh, "This is bad. I will definitely let you down."

Jung tilted his head, did not understand.

"Actually I'm pregnant with Pyeha's child."

Jung was shocked, so shocked that his well-built body staggered and almost collapsed if he didn't hold on to the table.

"You should ask before you act. You're regret, right? Do you want to divorce me?"

"Does anyone else know about this?"

Hae Soo pointed back with her thumb, a girl standing in front of the door bowed respectfully to Jung.

"Moon Hye, my personal nurse. And now you."

"Pyeha doesn't know?"

Hae Soo shook her head.

Seeing Jung's confused face, Hae Soo smiled softly, "It's okay if you want to divorce me. Thank you for taking me out of the palace. I only asked for permission to stay here temporarily until I found another house, then--"

Suddenly Jung knelt before her with one foot, then kissed Hae Soo's little bump.

"Hello, baby, this is daddy. Be well in mommy's womb, okay. I will look after you very well."

Hae Soo was stunned, also touched.

"You ... you don't have to--"

Jung grabbed Hae Soo's hands, looked up, "you've become my wife, that means your child is my child. How lucky I am, to have a wife and a child."

Hae Soo's tears flowed again, making her swollen eyes even more swollen. Suddenly she gripped her chest which felt painful. Jung panics, carrying Hae Soo to the bedroom. Moon Hye immediately took out a medicine box, put a pill in Hae Soo's mouth.

"What happened?"

"Lady Hae has heart disease, Prince. The situation must always be monitored. Actually it is very risky for her to pregnant, but she insisted on keep the womb. Previously she was pregnant, but Pyeha ordered the Physician to abort it for the sake of her safety."

Hae Soo gripped Jung's hand, "Don't be like Pyeha, please. Don't sacrifice my child for my sake, I beg you, Jung."

Jung patted the back of Hae Soo's hand, "just calm down. I'll look for the best physician in this country, if necessary get to the other country. You and our baby will definitely be safe. I promise."