Episode 7

100% FICTION
(Yeon Hwa POV)

"Wh ... what? Brother Yo is still alive? And he is back?"

I can't believe what I just heard from Wook. Someone who fell into a cliff two years ago is actually still alive. Though he was injured when falling from a very high cliff.

I flinched when Wook threw books on the table.

"Failed ... I failed. Everything I planned carefully, was a mess. Even just a little more ... just a step away ..." he growled.

For two years Wook and Won worked together to poison King's bathing water using mercury. So's marriage to Princess Gyeong Hwa had already overstated his plan, now Yo appeared instead.

"He learned that the idea of ​​poisoning bath water originated from me. Right now he did throw the blame on Wang Gyu, and accused Hae Soo of conspiring to tame the "wolf dog", but he could one day use it to bring me down."

I had to act immediately, I could not silent and destroy my family.

Returning to my room, I took Yo's ring and put it on my index finger

Returning to my room, I took Yo's ring and put it on my index finger. I dressed as beautiful as possible and went to the palace. The seat of the throne has changed owners. Yo is now sitting there.

"Greetings, new king. Pyeha, long live ..." I bowed down respectfully. "Congratulations on becoming king, Pyeha."

I heard a smirk.

"All right. Thank you. Now back to your home."

But I did not budge.

"What else, Yeon Hwa?"

I showed the ring he gave me.

"I remind your promise, Pyeha."

He laughed now.

"You're still ambitious to become queen, huh? Too bad, your position as my third wife is already occupied by another woman. More importantly, she doesn't urge me to divorce my two previous wives. The three of them live in peace."

I can already guess, he might not want to take me back after what my family did to him.

"But if you really want to get married, I will arrange your marriage. What about the prince of Khitan? The previous king had promised to send his daughter, but instead was married by So. Then I will send another girl who has an equal position with the princess."

"Why is everyone sitting on the throne threatening me with marriage? Whether it's someone who understands me, or someone who grew up with me," I growled.

"We should have been husband and wife two years ago and you are my first consort now. But your own brother messed it up. Your brother betrayed me and you were by his side. I can't have a family in law like that. I will marry you to the prince of Khitan. If you you refuse, I will charge Wook with accusations of taking part in poisoning the previous king. After all, he really has that idea."