Episode 12

Chae Ryung is a slave bought by Wang Won as his servant. Although from a lowly level, but the girl was smart. Won taught her to read and write, then put her in Wook's house as a spy. When the ruler changes, the target changes. She was the one who mixed mercury in Moo's bathtub, on Won's orders, but the brain behind this was Wook.

Wang So did not think Hae Soo would go to the Damiwon today and witnessed her beloved servant be sentenced to death so cruelly. Hae Soo is very angry and doesn't want to meet with So, even though he has explained the problem. Especially after Hae Soo found Chae Ryung's last letters which contained her acknowledgment of everything she had done so far. She was just an inferior slave who no self-awareness, fell in love with her master, so she was willing to do whatever was ordered by the master, with frills promising to be married one day.

Wang So slammed his wine cup in annoyance, "This is all because of Wook! All of this originated from his brain. It all started with him. How dare he use the throne as bait. He thinks he can play around with me as he pleases? Now Soo thinks I'm a monster. I have to make Wook bears all the consequences."

Staggering, So returned to his bedroom. There a woman wearing a mask was sitting on the bed.

"Soo-ya ... are you no longer mad at me?"

So embraced the woman's waist, opening half her mask. He kissed and crushed her lips. But he realized, that was not the lips of Hae Soo. He took off the mask, and it turns out that who was in his arms was Yeon Hwa. He pushed her hard until she fell.

"I told you not to cross the line!"

"Even with just a mask, you have been fooled," said Yeon Hwa sarcastically.

"Get out!"

"You told me to focus on my duty as Queen. Giving birth to your heir is also the duty of the Queen. You must make an agreement correctly. You and I are partners who control Goryeo. You want to protect the throne and I need an heir. I need to make our son the next king."

"If so, how about I tell you to betray your brother and family? Can you do it?"

"What?" Yeon Hwa is shocked.

"If you are willing, I will make you my only queen. Our son will be the crown prince as soon as he is born. You will be the queen dowager and queen of Goryeo."

~~~

~~~

Hae Soo no longer lives in the large, beautiful room So gave. She lives in the Damiwon. She sat on the steps of the large bathing pool, where the princes often bathed together. In this place, she first appeared from the pool.

Yes, Hae Soo is not from Goryeo, but from hundreds of years after Goryeo. She came from Seoul, in 2017. Somehow, she jumped over the time until she could be trapped in the past.

When she emerged from this pool, Chae Ryung who pulled her away from the prince's pursuit. That girl is not just a servant, but a friend and sister to Hae Soo. Despite the fact that she is a spy, her affection for Hae Soo is very sincere.