Uh oh

Mind numbing. That was what Adrien would use to describe his day. Get up with his alarm. Feed his ever starving kwami cheese. Eat his perfectly maintained breakfast in absolute silence cause his father was too busy to eat with his remaining family. Arrive at school early. Wait for class to start. A perfectly maintained schedule for a perfect son of Gabriel Agreste. "DUDE! Whats up bro!" perking up Adrien fist bumped Nino's outstretched fist. "Hey man! Whats up!" "Dude, you wont believe what Alya texted me last night!" Adrien scooted closer to Nino to see the latest on the Ladyblog. His only other chance to see Ladybug without being Chat Noir. "Hey Ladybug fans! I just happened to look outside my window and guess what!" phone flips around to show a very WET Chat Noir staring off into space before pulling out his baton with a big grin on his face. "Bonsoir My Lady!"

OH NO, a thousand Oh noes. Her new phone picked up EVERYTHING. Ladybug was absolutely going to kill him. He should have noticed he was outside Alya's house! He should have.... "hey guys! Whats up! Oh! A-a-d-drien! M-o-orning to the nice! Nice to the morning! GOOD MORNING!" Adrien almost got whiplash from the sudden arrival of Alya and Marinette, so deep was he in though about the tongue lashing he was going to receive from his lady tonight. He chuckled at Marinettes adorable antics. He wondered why she only acted this way around him, any other time she was brazen and fierce, a lot like Ladybug! No wonder Marinette was an amazing friend, whoever dated her was gonna be one lucky guy. "Oh hey Marinette! Nino was just showing me the latest from the Ladyblog!" Alya smirked and elbowed Marinette which caused her to stumble straight towards... "Marinette!" Adrien lurched around the desk to catch poor Marinette who was currently about to fall up the stairs into the floor. "Oh gosh Marinette you okay?!" He slowly helped her up noticing a slow blush blooming across her face. He stood patiently waiting for her to respond as he always did. Marinette was such a considerate gem.

"Marinette?" Alya chimed in looking at her friend grinning. "OH! Yea... I'm-" "ADRIKINS!" Adrien internally groaned and turned to step in from of Marinette to prevent her falling again. As soon as he did he braced as he was tackled by his friend Chloe. "What are you doing talking to Dupain-Cheng?!" "I was helping her up Chloe, She-" "Awww Adrikins! The perfect Gentleman! But you shouldn't waste your time on Mari brat. Come Sabrina!" "Adrien grimaced at the word perfect, mari brat, and gentleman. He turned back to check on Marinette only to discover she had slid inter her seat and become very interested in her design book. Adrien gave a little wave before sliding into his seat. "Gurl did you see this video?" Adrien sat up now interested as to what Marinettes response was. "No! Show me!" Adrien felt his nerves fray as he listened to the video play. He glanced over to see if Nino was watching him but nino was into his music for the moment. "WHAT!" Adrien jumped startled by Marinette's loud outburst. Turning around he cocked an eyebrow before asking, "you okay?" he studied Marinettes face. Her blue eyes were full of fire and her eyebrows furrowed. "That mangy cat!" "Gurl what are you so mad about? Can't you see this is exciting! They are meeting at the Eiffel Tower tomorrow!" Adrien raised his eyebrows as he watched Marinette try to compose herself. "Alya hawk moth could see this!" Adrien was shocked, Marinette was furious over this video? "its just... don't you think ladybug will be mad at him for slipping up like this?" "well I don't know about ladybug but its a scoop!" Adrien opened his mouth to respond but the teacher chose at that moment to come and start class. Adrien sighed before turning around to face the front. But not before hearing Alya whisper to Marinette "Girl I think Adrien was studying your face!" Marinette giggled and shushed Alya. Adrien smiled a bit then coughed as Nino elbowed him with a wink. Figures Nino would catch that....