25 Ciao, Bella

~Vixen~

~Vixen~

Watching the cars roll in gave me flashbacks of the night River died. I was extra cautious and ready this time. We brought bulletproof vehicles and I had a few men on the roof of the building with snipers.

I wasn't taking any chances to lose any more men. Especially since Elliot was supposed to take this deal. I wasn't going to let him go anywhere without backup. I couldn't lose him too.

The tension in the air stiffened and we all gripped our guns. The girl was up and started running towards the vehicle. Rex grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back. She screamed out him pain, and all the doors of the vehicles opened. Five armed men got out and stood in front of them. A woman got out of the passenger side and walked towards us.

The woman was no doubt gorgeous. Her blonde curls bounced with grace with every step she took, her long legs seemed like they were floating as she walked and when she talked, her voice was silky smooth.

"Vixen Consoli. I would say it's a pleasure meeting you, but I'd be lying." She wore a sparkly gold bodycon dress that hugged her perfect curves. She wrapped herself with an oversized fur coat and paired it with stilettos.

I smirked at her and raised a brow at her. "And you are?"

A crooked smile played on her lips as her eyes grazed me up and down. "Oh sweetie, you're so out of the game." She let out a chuckle before her eyes moved over to Valerio. I could feel the anger bubbling up inside me.

"Well, well, well... I didn't know I'd be getting a treat tonight." She said as her face lit up at the sight of him.

"Chanel." He gave her a curt nod with his eyes cold as ever. Chanel...like the brand? Before I even realized it, I let out a small laugh, but she ignored it.

She ran her long fingers across his chest. She bit her lip seductively as she tilted her head. "I missed you, did you miss me."

What?! I felt my palms get sweaty and my heart start pulsing but not in a good way. I felt my body feel hot and anger built up so fast, I almost lost control.

What was this? Jealously? Why would I be jealous of her? Of her and Valerio? It's not like we are together now or everwhere.

Still, I gritted my teeth and sent daggers at the woman. Her face was inches from Valerio, and I had to gather every inch of self-control I had to not bash her head into the concrete.

"No," was all Valerio said. His facial expression never changing. I almost smiled at his response but stopped myself. I really needed to not care. There was a purpose of this meeting and I was getting impatient.

"I bet you haven't stopped thinking about the time we shared together." I almost gagged.

"Can we get back to business?" I asked annoyed. I could hear some bitterness in my tone but tried to cover it up. "You've kept me waiting long enough and I'm not a patient person."