19

A sound from downstairs made me jolt awake.

It was still dark out, the moon being the only light.

I stood up, putting on my clothes before leaving the room.

The aura felt different, I felt as if I were prey being hunted.

I walked down the stairs, slowly.

That's when I saw him.

He stood in the kitchen, a knife in his hand.

"Did you really think I was dumb enough to fall for your little trap?" He asked, getting closer to me.

"Stop. Don't get any closer." I spoke, a protective hand over my stomach.

"Oh, don't worry, the pups aren't what I want. You are." He spoke, pushing me up against the wall, dragging the knife down my skin.

"Now I suggest you stay quiet, unless you want me to hurt them." He whispered, placing his hand over mine that was on my stomach.

"HELP! SOMEBODY HE-"

He put his hand over my mouth, a growl leaving his lips.

"I don't want to hurt you, Y/N." He growled.

"Don't make me hurt you." He brought his lips to my neck, dragging his teeth over my pulse point.

"No. Don't!" I tried to get him off of me.

He sank is teeth into my flesh, the pain being unbearable. He isn't my mate, therefore I'd surely face the consequences of that.

He pinned my arms above my head, and that's when I heard footsteps on the stairs.

"Babe?" I heard Camila's voice.

My voice was cut off with his lips, or should I say nonexistent lips.

I bit down on his lip harshly, making him pull away.

"Camila! Help!" I shouted out, I couldn't use my powers. There was a risk that I'd hurt the pups. I couldn't do that.

Lauren and Camila ran down the stairs, shoving Brad off of me.

I could feel the blood trickling down my neck.

"Y/N! Baby!" Lauren rushed to me, Camila dealing with Brad.

I heard Halsey's voice from the stairs.

"No! Halsey, keep them upstairs! Keep the girls upstairs!" Lauren shouted out at her.

His venom hadn't spread yet.

Lauren quickly brought her mouth to my neck, holding me down as she tried her best to suck the venom out.

I screamed out in pain, trying to push her off.

A body hit the ground and my vision became blurry.

"Lauren stop!" Camila tried to get Lauren off of me.

"Lauren! You're killing her!" Lauren immediately pulled away, the traces of my blood on her lips.

She licked her lips, looking at my wound.

"Shit shit shit! She's losing too much blood! Get Ally! Lauren go!" Camila pushes Lauren to leave and she ran as fast as she could out of the house.

Camila placed her hands over the wound, the venom tearing apart my flesh and making the wound much worse than it already is.

"Come on, come on, come on!" She impatiently waited for Ally.

I felt lightheaded, my eyes becoming heavy.