Introduction

HELLO MTV AND WELCOME TO MY CRIB.

Ok but like really. This is the introduction. I'm excited to write this story because I feel like Shiratorizawa doesn't have enough fanfics out there. Or maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places. Either way, here's another one! I hope you enjoy!!

To give a little background, you graduated from Shiratorizawa a few years back and are now attending university and working. You're getting pretty bored of the same old routine, day in and day out, so you go to visit your cousin in Tokyo during a break from school. On your way back, you run into an old classmate!

Back in high school, you were never the outgoing type. You had a few close friends, and that was all you needed. Nowadays, you've fallen out of contact with them.

In this story, you're 22 years old, so you can legally drink oki? Oki. Don't worry, you won't do anything too crazy, but I wanted to do a lil after-graduation story for the boyz!

Now without further ado...... Here we go!

***Also, if you've read my other Haikyuu fic, this one is going to be different! You're only going to have 1 story, 1 ending for this book (unless I get carried away again, because that could very well happen LOL).