♕𝟝♕

"You.... you" Katsuki eyes you with a mean glare. "YOU DID THIS TO ME!" He stranger you're little frog head with his slimy hands and threw the two of you up the air. You fought back trying to defend yourself and the two of you ended up at the edge of the balcony. "Hey calm down there buddy! I'm sure we'll find a way out of this just-" he threw the two of you off and you guys landed on a syllable on a drum. The drummer tried to make you guys get off but in doing so he turned the slow dance into a very upbeat one. You guys managed to jump off but when you landed, it was in the dress of "You" (Toga) and when you to got out, she recognized you and tried to get you. But the two of you went and got onto the shoulders of Midorya.

He screamed in fear and caught Momo's Attention. She saw a friend in need so she called out for her dog. "Stella! Get the frogs!" She lifted her head off of the food on the floor and ran towards the two of you. "RUN!" You yelled. "IM A FROG DUMBASS!" "hop!" You helped him up and the god came and ran but in doing so took all of the stuff off of the table. "Down boy down!" You said. But that only made Stella angrier seeing that she's a female. She kept on barking and chasing you. Someone tried to slay you guys with his sword but ended up cutting of his giraffe friend. The two of you ended up being in the hat and couldn't see a thing. You guys cut off a kiss, confused an old guy that was drinking 8 glasses of whine, all while being chased by a dog with a fish tail now.

The two of you got tangled in some balloons and struggled to get out. "Wait no Stella it's me, Bakugou!" "Bakugou?" Asked them dog before falling onto the corner of the table where the cake was and it all landed on Kaoru and Hikaru as they were eating some sweets. Katsuki was freaking out. "That... Stella just talked to me. The dog spoke to me! WHAT THE FU-" he was cut off with your foot being placed on his mouth. "Aw disgusting!" "You know you can't only talk to dogs you know! You can talk to humans to!" "Tch" you guys just floated away. Shigiraki saw you two and smashed the glass in his hand leaving blood to trickle down his hand.

Toga ran towards the small place beside the house that was a "shed", checked the cupboard and saw that the jar you were in was open and no frog was in sight. "You let them out?" Asked Shigiraki in his raspy, creepy whisper like voice. "The poor bitch was gasping for air I had to loosed the thing up. You know we should've put holes on the lid" she kept walking back and further back until Shigiraki's shadow decided to trip her. He cackled after and Toga pouted. "How did I end up here? I CANT TAKE IT!" She took the necklace off of her. Her beautiful (H/L) (H/C) turned back into a pale blond with her messy buns on each side. Her curved back into something that resembled a triangle and her (C/S) (cup size) boobs went back into a small A-cup. "Take it for all I care!" She threw it and Shigiraki's fast reflexes caught it just in time.

"CAREFUL! If anything happens to this I'm going to be..." he took a deep breath before bitch slapping Toga. "Fun fact about Voodoo Toga. I can't do shit for myself! I have to rely on the shadows to help me out. Besides we both know the real power in the world. Money!" And he pointed to photos of Midorya and the Yaoyorozu's.

(History class!: so what happened was that Inko got to the top at her Office job. So she began to gain money, and a lot of it. The Midorya's soon became a wealthy family and Izuku a very rich boy. So yeah that's what happened)

"Aren't you sick of watching all the rich people in their fancy cars chubby grown men and beautiful curvy women having the hottest guys to date. While you sit there with your small chest and rectangular shape?" Toga remembered why she was doing all of this. "Yeah. Not even giving me a sideways glance." That made Shigiraki smile. "Just marry that rich smiley Midorya boy. And we will be splitting that sweet sweet Midorya money right down the middle like we said. 60-40" Toga put back on the necklace and looked at your beautiful curvy body with two (C/S) and (H/L) (H/C). "Mhm... yes. But uh, what's about (Y/N)?" "Oh don't worry about that. I'll have it covered. As long as we have her blood in this pendant right here, we'll be fine for a good while".

It was rainy in the swamp with tall trees and a certain male frog shouted out. "VOODOO?!" Thunder was heard. "You mean to tell me that all of this happened because you made a deal with the shadow man?" Complained Katsuki. "He seemed like a very cool guy! He casted a fire spell!" You said in defense. "It's my fault for wishing on a stupid star with broken promises! The only way to get what you want in this world is through working your ass off!" He said. "H-hard work? Why would a prince need to work hard?" Asked (Y/N). "Eh? Oh that's cause I'm not a prince" "WHAT?!" " I'm a bartender and a waiter" "A WAITER?? Well no wonder the kiss don't work you were a fraud!" "Your fault for so stupid" "you could have at least mentioned it like 'oh by the way I'm a waiter/ bartender'" you said trying to imitate his voice. "Was that you trying to talk like me?" Asked Katsuki. "You were wearing a sash" "it was borrowed from Momo's father! You spoiled rich bitch!" "Haha! Jokes on you! I am not rich!" "What?" "I am flat broke!" You laughed and the suddenly... the balloons popped.

𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕡! 𝕊𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕠 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪 (𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕝) 𝕠𝕗 𝕒 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕥. 𝕊𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕦𝕤 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕤𝕢𝕖𝕕𝕦𝕒𝕝. 𝕋𝕒𝕥𝕒! 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕡𝟝𝟝𝟘𝟡