♕𝟙𝟘♕

As you and Katsuki were waking about. You finally caught up with Kirishima and Denki... the gator was in pain. As Denki the countryside firefly was pulling out prickers from Kirishima's behind. "Ow! Take it easy it hurts" "wow this one is really in there ain't it? Just a sec" and he yanked it out giving Kirishima pain. "Mother-AH!" He was actually crying. "(Y/N), Bakugou! I know we have to get to Mama Odie like ASAP but... it'll take a bit of time to get rid of everything in here"

While you had sympathy for the poor gator, Katsuki just had to say, "well that isn't so manly coming from someone who claims they are" "well crying instead of hiding it is manly" "maybe when it's not I front of a girl yeah" he just pouted. Katsuki sighed and asked him, "What do you want for dinner?" His face lightened up but then he began to scream in pain once more. "I'd like some Katsudon or-AH! Maybe some Soba-Ah! Or Takoya-ouch! MERCY!" Katsuki laughed at the state he was in and just began to look for some ingredients he could use that are edible. He found a pumpkin and decided that, "I'm gonna make some swamp gumbo," he said as he patted the pumpkin. "That'll do - AHHHHHH DEAR LORD!" You decided to relax and found a mushroom and a leaf you could use. "Lovely choice of food. I shall start with a pre-dinner cocktail and something I could chew on while I wait, thank you" and you laid down with the leaf covering your legs.

"Not so fast princess of laziness, your gonna mince the mushroom you think that is a footrest" you were dumbfounded as he handed you a rock with a blade. "Excuse me?" "Mince the fucking mushroom! Get on with it!" And he hopped his was up a stem of something. "This is outrageous" you said as you pocked the mushroom sign your blade. "Are ya mincing?" "YES! Now shut up..." you said the last word in a whisper and picked your mushroom again. Katsuki gathered some Okra, opened up the pumpkin and started a fire underneath it in the matter of 8 seconds. While your over here breaking a sweat cutting the mushroom, once. "Step aside extra" Katsuki came up to you as if he were Gordon Ramsay and he was about to critique you. "But I-" "this is how it's done" and he did your job. For you it would've taken ages but for him it took 3 and a half seconds. He got the second mushroom, got behind you and began to teach you to cut it but controlling your hands to do it.

If you guys were human and this were happening, it would be more intimate than this. The fact that Katsuki was close to your body and grabbing your arms gently. As if, the second he presses onto your wrists a little too hard, they could break. To him you seemed fragile. The two of you sliced the mushroom and and for the two of you it was nice. "There you go, that's how you cut a mushroom" and he let you go do everything else by yourself. You chuckled a little. "Ya know... this if the first time I've done something like this. Back at home I had servants who did everything for me. Dress me, feed me, clean me an my room, drive me, and they even brush my teeth for me!" Katsuki listened to you as he stirred in the makeshift pot he made out of the pumpkin. "Aww... you never learned how to do anything yourself did you?" "*sigh* it was a nice life. Not having to do anything... until my parents cut me off. That's where I realized that... I don't know how to do anything or know anything about the world around me" and you sulked at the fact that what you said was indeed true.

Katsuki looked away from his cooking and gave you a look of sympathy. He decided to cheer you up but didn't know why. "Hey! At least your a decent mushroom mincer. He winked at you and... you didn't know why but you were embarrassed? Nervous? You didn't know what word best suited it but... it was a warm fuzzy feeling inside of you. And you liked how it felt. "Ya think so?" "Yeah. Keep practicing and maybe, just maybe I might hire you" "for real?" "You actually believed me?" "COME ON! That was so oh so low" he began to laugh and for a second there... you actually believed that you've fallen for him.

While you two were goofing off in front of some gumbo. Shadows from the other side have found the balloons from when you guys first landed in the swamp. The one who found it, howled and shrieked so that his partners would come over. They did, shrieking as they fallowed the first one that would lead them to you.

As the big friend group that you and Katsuki have made along the journey, listened in to Denki's stories of his and laughed at the end. "I called over my cousin while we were at New Orleans during the night and I told him. 'Hey Tetsu! That guy needs Vaseline and chapstick cuz his whole face is dry and his lips are cracking!' And then he told me 'damn that's once ugly human'" when he finished you all laughed as you ate your gumbo. "This is gumbo is amazing! That's one heck of a gift you got there," you said as you handed over your bowl for seconds. "Of coarse it's amazing! It's made by me and yeah I have a great gift" you scoffed at his ego. Then Denki gasped. "There she is... the brightest, most beautiful firefly in all creation" "is it Evangeline?" Kirishima licked the gumbo off of his fingers and blurred out, "I wanna new her, where she at?" "How can you miss her? She's glowing right up there in front of ya'll" and he began to fly up to the sky. You and Bakugou exchanges confused looks.

Bold for lyrics normal for scenery and movement.

Look how she lights up the sky. Denki began to sway as he flew up higher you just now realize that he's talking about a star, and so did Katsuki.Ma belle Evangeline Denki made a heart around the Northern Star. Kirishima blurted out the fact that who he was talking about wasn't a firefly. So Katsuki and you threw a bowl at his head. So far above, yet I know her heart belongs to only me . You and Katsuki shrugged while looking at each other. he made a heart with an arrow going through it in a tree with the initials E+R. Je vous adore I adore you, you said to Katsuki. Ché te I love you, you told him. He gave you a look with a big eyes. "Im just translating!" Your my queen of the night, so still so bright he kissed the reflection of the star in the water. That someone as beautiful as she Katsuki looked at you as he blinked so you decided to make the move, and dance with him. Could love someone like me "I don't do dance" and Katsuki tried to run away, but you still took his hand and began to dance with him. Love always finds a way, it's true he gave in and began to dance with you, slowly. and I love you, Evangeline you smiled and he just kept his gaze on the froggy feet. Making sure he doesn't step on yours. He still saw you as fragile. Kirishima brought out his banjo and began playing. Fireflies opening up water lilies surround you two. The two of you went into the water. Denki found some colored feathers and began to make colored lights for you and you danced underwater. Love is beautiful Love is wonderful. The two of you danced and then hopped out of there. Love is everything you and Katsuki smiled and made a graceful pose while you guys were in the air. Do you agree? Me Oui You two landed once again on a leaf on top of the water. Look how she light up the sky Katsuki dipped you and the two of you looked into each other's eyes. I love you Evangeline he tried to kiss you hit you pulled away. The two of you awkwardly laughed and patted each other. Then looked away.

𝟙𝟜𝟛𝟚 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤