Break

I'm.... really sorry. I'm really sorry -21STCENTURYLOSER for not being able to update and all of my other readers. It's just that I have been not able to update because I have been busy with appointments and I've gone to my grandmas plenty of times and she doesn't have my Netflix account.

That's one reason, another one is that my when I was trying to update, my mom didn't like it when she caught me. And when she saw me with anxiety she didn't even want to help. I have just been so stressed lately. And I feel like a 14 year old shouldn't be dealing with this stuff. Yup I have reviled my age. I have many expectations because my aunt stresses me to be pretty and she says I don't look "decent".

It got me thinking that I wasn't pretty let alone beautiful. Then I play Violin and my parents expect me to play beautifully when I've only been playing for 3 years. And then I want to reach your guys's expectations as well as a writer. I also promise people I will draw something for them.

I try to make my parents as happy and proud of me as much as possible. Then I also get bullied at home. When they see me cry they don't bother to help. They push me aside or they make me feel worse and kick me anywhere. My mom takes out all her anger out on me. And my sister is greedy and selfish so she takes the tv away from me.

And then I am unsure about the relationship with my friends... I age been having doubts about myself and have been feeling a lot more tired than usual. As much as I don't want to admit it I might just have depression. But I want to keep my head up high and (you can't tell but I'm crying right now) smile and laugh because I want to be happy and proud of myself.

But right now I'm just a cowardly Lion. So I'm gonna be taking a break from this book and my other Bakugou x Reader book. I don't know when I will be updating but for now keep those in your library. I will update I promise. Maybe after my birthday. I will be continuing the ship month. For now I'm just gonna pretend Katsuki is here making me feel better. See ya until then
-Angelaimp5509