♕𝟡♕

𝔾𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜. 𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟. 𝕀𝕄 𝔸𝕃𝕀𝕍𝔼 𝔹𝕀𝕋ℂℍ𝔼𝕊! 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕒𝕤𝕞 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕕𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕘𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕞𝕖 𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘! 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖. 𝔼𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪! 𝔸𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 eleanorethereal 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝟚𝟝 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕤... 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕕𝕠 𝕒 𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝.
__________________________

"Bye! Don't worry I'll take them the rest of the way," said Denki as the rest of you waved. "Don't forget to tell Shinso that I said, Bonne Chance!" You hopped on a rock with Denki fallowing. "That your lover?" "Huh? Nah, that's Evangeline" "Evangeline?" "Mhm. She's the brightest, most beautiful firefly that has ever existed" he squealed with a childish grin. Almost like a girl thinking about kissing the guys of her dreams. "Well whenever I can talk. And it's almost all the time. She's shy doesn't really talk. But I know somewhere deep down in my heart. That someday we'd be together... yeah" you put your Froggy hand on your face with your head tilted. "Aw... that's so cute"

Katsuki interrupted what you were saying. "Yeah sweet but don't settle down so quickly.... I learned that the hard way." "Hey!" "Look there are plenty of fireflies out there" he grabbed a stick and cut his way through a Pricker bush. Kirishima tried to make his way through but failed when a pricker got him. "AH!!!! It hurts! It hurts so much! Gator down gator down!!! I can see the light" "can you not be so over dramatic? Now come here you big baby" Kirishima whimpered and hoped for the best when Denki got rid of it.

While that was happening. Hunters where in looking for some animals to cook up and eat later at home. It was Overhaul, Chronostasis and Twice. "Look at those dumb frogs... can't wait to eat them," said Chronastis. "I can already taste the frog legs," said Overhaul. "Bet they taste real good with that sauce you made!" Yelled the more loud and upbeat side of Twice "hush we don't want to scare them away," whispered the more serious side.

While that was happening, Katsuki continued on with doing most of the work by making sure you don't get hurt while walking. "You know, I think I know why your such a jackass mister what's his name" "well if you really wanna know my name, it's Bakugou Katsuki. And also I'm pretty sure I'm always like this" "Bakugou. Ok, well you don't know when to relax and have fun do you? I feel like someone had to say it" "Thank you, and I think I know what's wrong with you" "am I just too amazing and wonderful" and then he let the leaf smack you, even though he would do it himself. "No. It's the fact that your a Naive, Selfish lazy little rich bitch that's not good at anything other than being an asshole!" Katsuki has realized what he's said and now... he regrets it.

"(Y/N) I-" "no no... it's ok..... I'll just leave and flip you off because I'm a bitch and an asshole" you hopped away, leaving Katsuki their all on his own. He shook his head and began to fallow you. "Ah!" You were taken in a net by Overhaul and Katsuki saw it. "(Y/N)!" "I got one right over here guys! Get that other one over there!" And Twice did so. Katsuki bit his way out and just then Chronastis took out knives from his pockets and threw them at Katsuki. He slipped out unharmed and began to run after you. After Denki and Kirishima were done with what happened, they spotted a small row boat with a man in it. "It's a good for hunting for me" he began to chuckle and Kirishima saw the rifles he had in his boat.

Out of fear he backflipped into the pricker bush with a scared expression on his face. He then screamed after that and Denki rolled his eyes as he then saw that you were in the net struggling to get out. "A good friends gotta do what a friend has got to do!" And he did a battle cry as he charged after the guy that had you captured and landed inside of his Nose. Overhaul couldn't carry you anymore and you landed in the water. He began to hold his nose (he doesn't have his mask on cuz it's cleaning) as light kept coming out of it. He then sneezed him out having Denki land on a rock. "I think he just yeeted me out of his nose" and he fell into the water as well.

Katsuki was running in a bush trying to find a good way around to get you back but Twice found him. "Haha! Got ya little slimy frog!" Said the upbeat guy. After that he put him in a cage and gave it to overhaul. "We have gotten the frog for you" said the serious side. Katsuki tried to get out of there but Chronastis sat on it and slapped the cage so that he went back. Overhaul began to row and Chronastis asked what happened to the one that he got. "Shut it"

You emerged from the water and said "I live!!! Freedom! Hahahaha *le gasp*" you've spotted Katsuki in a cage struggling to get out with a scowl on his face and cussing. At first you thought "tch he deserves it! He made me feel bad" but when you looked at him again you thought "what the hell everyone's gotta live" so you got out your tongue and slung it onto the boat trying to get it to stop. But then it pulled you along with it and you put the heel of your froggy feet. You thought that you did it but... a thud was heard on the back of the boat and that caught the attention of Chronastis and Twice.

"Excuse me Chisaki... bit did you here that thump?" "Yeah I did" he began to scratch his arm with You on it. So you scratched it when he scratched you. Twice and Cronastis looked at him as Twice got the bat. "What are the two of you looking at?" Then he bonked it on his arm but you managed to get out of there just in time. The three of them began to try to get you, kill you, anything if it meant that they caught you. But you dodged every single one making sure you mock them. Katsuki watched you with a smirk as you did all of that. "This frog will Get me out of here!"he got up and aimed a rifle towards Chisaki's head. Katsuki was signaling you to get out. So you did. "Wait Wait DONT shoot!" You decided to help out Katsuki and aim the rifle towards Chisaki's balls. "No no no no no no no!!!" And it shot.

"Watch this," you said and then you mad your chest into the size of a big bubble. Twice hit Chronastis's foot, you guys hopped off just in time and you flung your tongue into Chronastis's face. And the he bonked Twice's head and it just became a big "who can bonk who" game and they kept binning each other until they got you guys. And then Twice just hit both sides of Chronastis's head and when you guys went over his head he bonked himself. All of them down. You guys landed somewhere where they could all see you.

"These frogs aren't like the others. Their way smarter" "yeah and we talk to" said Katsuki startling the three of them. They all freaked out and began to row away from you guys at full speed. Kirishima was giving Denki CPR. He lived. "You alright there bro?" Asked Kirishima. "Yeah! Thanks for reviving me!" "No prob... can you help me?" "Oh sure there" and then he got a pricker off of his crocodile belly. "Thanks buddy. Now can you help me with the other side? I did a back flip into of them bushes. "Oh boy".

You and Katsuki were walking in an awkward silence. "Look (Y/N) I'm really sorry... I'm sorry I called you those awful things" "I forgive you" "I really like your spunk though. No one is brave or stupid enough to flip me off" "hehe... well that's me" "you stand up for
Yourself and that's admiring" you smile as he compliments you. "You awesome" that caught your attention so you decided to tease him. "What was that?" "What?" "Before that I didn't hear" "I said your a leach" "no you said something else. Say it" "no" "say it" "fine. Your awesome" "thank you". The two of you were friends again.