BLOOPERS

Katsuki looked at the frog that would be taking his place and asked, "what is that slimy thing?" The frog answered him with a, "who's the Pom Pom that goes bomb bomb?" They were not gonna be friends any time soon. So I had to get an actual enchanter and make you and him into literal frogs. "Oh yeah... this is worse than salmonella". *BEEP*

"GUYS!!!" Kirishima came into the room and said, "IM A CROCODILE WEARING CROCKS!" And the cameraman zoomed into his feet to see crocks. "What are those?" Said (Y/N). *BEEP*

Denki looked at the firefly and accidentally electrocuted it. "GOD DAMN IT DANK MEMES CALAMARI! Enchanter come over here!" *BEEP*

Me and Kirishima were having a good laugh as we looked at memes off camera

[Ending]

"Omg... it feels so good to be human again!" Said (Y/N). "Ha I've already become human before you." *BEEP*

"Deku is mine!" Said Ururaka. "No he is mine" said Todoroki. Izuku was distressed. So mama Inko (or was it Inco? Oh well). Took him away from it all and All Might made sure that those two didn't come anywhere near him. "Don't worry son... but between you and me... I'd pick Ururaka" *BEEP*

Without you and Katsuki knowing... the two of you actually fell in love. The cameraman was going in for the clip but Katsuki put his hand over the leanse so that it wouldn't be caught in camera.