♕𝟠♕

𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕟𝕥 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 a

"About time I got to introduce myself! Names Denki, Denki Kaminari" Katsuki rolled his eyes, "You aren't gonna join this whole traveling thing right?" he asked. "Well depends on where you guys are going" Katsuki didn't give any shits about the guy so he got up and ready to walk away. Denki went up to him to bug him (ya get it? Cuz Denki in this book is a firefly and said Bug him... I'm gonna stop now) "You new around here?" "we come from a far away land" "really? You from Shreveport?" "uh... no. We come from New Orleans" "really? Huh. Last I checked New Orleans is a city not a Bayou............. Your people! either that or you guys were born in a city" you decided to give him the answer. "Both! Of coarse hes from New Orleans and I'm from Maldonia" "so humans. Got it" "yeah and the Princess over here got herself turned into a frog. Usually its the prince but eh that's what happened." you shrugged admitting that you indeed got yourself into a little bit of a problem. "Yeah by a voodoo guy called the Shadow man. So were heading to Mama Odie and-" "Wait. Mama Odie?" "Yes" "Well your heading the wrong direction baby" (not you to) Katsuki felt jealous but he didn't know why, "What kind of Dummy told you that this was the right way?" and just after he finished his sentence, "I found a stick!" the two of you looked at Kirishima, Bakugou with a mad expression and you with a smile crossing your arms.

"Shitty hair... Denki here says that we've been going the wrong direction" he dropped the stick "We were?" "yes. We were" Katsuki got closer and closer to the poor crocodile. "what what are you doing?" Katsuki grabbed the stick and began to charge at full speed towards Kirishima. He began to poke him in the neck with the tip of the stick. You went towards him, pulled Katsuki off of him with the help of Denki. "leave my child alone!" you shouted at him. "child?" "I decided to adopt him. Leave him alone my poor baby didn't know where he was going just like us. We thought we knew but hey! We didn't because we don't know this place like Denki does" Kirishima nodded and agreement as he made a cut little face which the two of you thought was impossible. Katsuki grunted and said, "ok fine... Denki lead the way". "Cool! Me and my whole family and relations are gonna show you the way to Mama Odie!"

Bold for lyrics normal for movement and scenery

"Hey cousin Randy! You ready for a little bayou Zydeco?" Three of his cousins woke up from a nap and began to play music with their instruments as the rest of the family formed a line. "Come on guys join us! Just fallow the light!"
We gonna take you there we're gonna take you there Denki decided to join his brethren in the dancing line. We're gonna take you all the way there We gonna take you there we gonna take you we gonna take you all the way! you being the fun person you are, decided to drag Katsuki I. With you, Kirishima and Denki. Kirishima joined the dancing line as he hopped along with them. Oh yeah! Goin' down the bayou, goin' down the bayou the three of you fallowed the light show that Denki and his family made through some tall roots of trees goin down the bayou. Takin' you all the way! Kirishima got stuck in a log but hopped along anyway even though he didn't know where he was going. "We got the whole family! There goes Mimi, cousin Beaudreaux. Granny! Your lights out!" So she did. We all gonna pull together that's how we do me for them and them and them for me Denki noticed that you and Katsuki were left in the dark so he sent a few people to make a crown around the two of you as you guys hopped along. We'll all be there for you. We gon' take ya we gon' take ya a trail of fireflies fallowed the two of you as you hopped along fallowing Denki. We gon' take ya all the way there Kirishima came in style with fireflies working like a wind engine at the tip of his tail. We know where you're goin' and we're going with you the fireflies left letting Kirishima sink into the water. Takin' you all the way they got to a dandelion field goin' down the bayou the two of you kept through a place with trees as the fireflies fallowed. Goin' down the bayou you looked behind and saw Kirishima playing with them as they went around his legs. Goin' down the bayou he tripped and the fireflies formed a little maid dress on him, you laughed as he blushed and Katsuki rolled
His eyes. Takin' you all.... the three of you saw the fireflies go Up with Denki leading. Yeah! You know! They all made makeshift fire works. C'mon y'all! They all grouped back together and continued with the journey keep that line flowin' and the lights glowing until dawn! Hoowie!!!

[BACK WITH (NEEDSCHAPSTICK)]

"Friends! I know I'm in deep debt with you already but, it seems that the slimy princess has gotten away and I need your assistance to find her" the big Tiki mask in the middle looked at his hanging friends with the glowing eyes and a couple  voodoo dolls as they whispered amongst themselves. They looked back at him once done. "I know I know. What's in it for you? Well as soon as I get rid of Inko and the Yaoyorozu's." He laughed maniacally. "I will reign supreme over New Orleans! And you guys can have all the souls here in this town. As much as you guys desire" they all smiled at the evil thought.

"Hehehe you all love that huh? So do we have a deal?" The boss of the Tiki's looked at his disciples, opened his mouth and out came the shadows from the other side. They all shrieked with mischievous grins as Shigiraki laughed. "That's what I like! We're gonna go frog hunting! Search everywhere! The bayou the quarter. Bring her back alive. I need her to produce blood... for now" he finished the sentence with a smile. "March!" And they all left the building. Their figures on building walls and street floors, looking for (Y/N).

1069 words.