Murderer P.O.V

Murderer's P.O.V

        I kept looking at my paper twice to see if I'm actually the murderer. I still can't believe I was chosen to be the murderer! I never wanted to do this. I never wanted to turn evil. But I have no choice. It was a difficult decision as if, If I reveal that I am the murderer, I will disappear and die and never go home again! All I wanted is to go home... while everybody was telling their names, I crawl to the kitchen and look into every kitchen drawer or/and cabinets. I found knives in one of the cabinets and I took the medium sized one just in case the big one doesn't fit in my pocket. I slide the knife into my pocket but I still feel guilty. I explore each room and I found a generator. I turned the lights off by using the generator and went back into the room. Everybody was frightened and some even hugged each other. I chose Indah to be my first victim so I pulled her and she started screaming like crazy! I got very annoyed. Luckily, I have a key to go outside. I dragged her outside and took out my knife, "PLEASE! DON'T KILL ME!" Indah cried, "I..I'm sorry Indah. I have to do this. I want to go home. I'm...so..so..sorry.." I apologised and I felt sorry for her. "N-NO-." I stabbed her, "...p-please..." Indah face was in shock and her eyes start to close, "Wh...." before she said anything else I stabbed her another time.
             I dropped the knife and cried, "I'm..sorry Indah. You did not deserve this." I murmured. I start to drag her behind the house. I took a rope and hanged her on a tree. Blood dropped everywhere. I use the hose outside to wash my hands and wash my face to get the tear marks off from my face. I quickly get inside and I found a towel in the bedroom and I wiped my face and my hands. I quickly turned on the generator and ran back into the group. I still felt bad for Indah. She really, really did not deserve it..

This was not a Chapter. This is just the Murderer P.O.V during the incident at Chapter 1
I was just bored so I made this. I'm not comfortable at the stabbing part.
It just makes me uncomfortable but I did it anyways.