Chapter 6. Colleen

Pretty weird pictures at the end of this Chap.
Quinn's P.O.V
      We all were chit-chatting and shared some secrets. We all had a good time, forgetting what is happening to us right now. We decided to help Jackson today to make a big dinner for tonight. We all made, pasta, salad, muffins and more. Adam accidentally burned the muffins, Alex and Omar started fighting over the pepper, Sabrina keeps dropping the ingredients on the floor so we made her wait at the dining room, and it was all fun. We finally finish cooking and we place all the dishes we made on the table. Jackson bowed as a thank you for helping him. Me and Amani prepared the plates and everybody sat down on the table and start digging into the food. It was very delicious, except the lasagna that was made by Alex. Some of us started teasing Alex that he cooked the lasagna horribly. Jackson defended Alex by giving sign language that it was Alex's first time making a lasagna. I could see Alex blushing when Jackson defended him. I smirked at Alex and he notice it and he gave a sign to keep my mouth shut. I gave a soft chuckle and I decided to try Amani's dish and I saw her smiling at me as I take the dish. I smiled back and her eyes widened and hide her face.
      "Burp! What a fest!" Kai said. I nodded in agreement, "Yeah, everybody dishes was delicious!" I said, "Haha, except Alex's dish." We all started to laugh except Jackson, Alex, Charlie and Austin. Alex stomped off to his room and I could hear his door slamming, "Uh oh.." Adam said. Jackson gave a sharp glare and ran off to Alex's room. We all were silent and me and Elaina took all the plates and start washing the dishes, "Do you think Alex had a crush on Jackson?" I asked Elaina. Elaina looked at me with her eyes widened, "No.." Elaina replied, "Uhm, well- went Jackson defended Alex, I saw Alex blushing." I said, "Oh.." she said. The lights started to flicker and we stopped doing the dishes. We start to hug each other even tho our hands were wet, "Ah, shit.." I murmured.

Murderer's P.O.V
        Ah, yes. It is now time for me to shine! I came out of my room and saw a person coming out of the bathroom and he or she was holding out a knife. I gasped quietly. I went to him or her.. and grabbed her or his hand and drag her or him into my room, "What the-" Aha! Its a girl! "Why are you-" before she said anything else she looked directly at me. I was smiling and she was surprised, "W-Wait..your my partner!?" She said, "Yep!" I nodded, "Oh my gosh.." Her eyes widen in horror, "I thought it was Alex.." she said, "Well, uhm. I gotta kill my victim now." I said, "Aha, same." She smiled. We walked out of the room and I decided to kill Austin.
          I know he is always in the living room whenever the lights flicker out. I sat down next to him and tapped his shoulder, "Charlie? Is that you?" Austin asked. I giggled and I pushed him and pinned him to the ground, "H-HEY!" He shouted. I grabbed his head and pushed his head harder to the ground, "DON'T-" Austin shouted. His head started to bleed and then, somebody pushed me and kicked me. That person grabbed my leg and threw me at the bathroom door, "FUCK!" I shouted. I was guessing that person was the medic. I saw that person taking out a med kit and took out a bandage. Yep, that was the medic. I ran to my room and slammed the door.

2nd Murderer's P.O.V
      Who will be my victim tonight~? I was biting the marker I was holding and I circled a name, 'Elaina'. I went to find Elaina and I saw her hugging Quinn. I sighed and I waited for them to stop hugging! Quinn finally let go of Elaina and I immediately grabbed Elaina's arm, "AHHHHH! HELP ME!" Elaina shouted, "ELAINA!?" Quinn exclaimed. I dragged Elaina to her room and roped her arms and legs, "P-Please don't kill me..." Elaina murmured. I set up a rope on the ceiling and the rope hanged, "AHHHHHHH NO PLEASE!" Elaina cried and I took out a knife and stabbed her gut, "AGH! SHIT!" Elaina exclaimed and somebody was punching the door, "OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!" Quinn shouted.
         I immediately pushed the drawer and pushed it in front of the door, "ELAINAAAAA!!!!!!!" Quinn cried out. I carried Elaina and tied the rope around her neck, "N-No..." she stutter. I roped it tightly around the neck and made her stand up on a chair, "Any last words?" I asked with a smirk, "Fuck you, ( murderer's name )" She said. I kicked the chair and she gasped. Blood was dropping from her stomach and I could see her last tear running down her cheek. I picked up the knife and I slide the knife inside my pocket, "ELAINAAAAA!!!" Oh shit, I forgot about Quinn. The lights started to flicker and I immediately pushed the drawer and hid behind the drawer.