Ceo Becomes The New Husband Chapter-19

A/N: Finallllyyyyyy... I'm back.. Firstly before starting I'd like to thank everyone who is liking this story and Goddd for the 4k reads.. Holy mann.. Thank you so much y'all.! I'm sorry if I'm being late with my updates.. But please tell me the feedbacks by commenting or just texting me personally.. And don't forget to recommend and vote. Thank you y'all..

Jk: Hahaha.... How you know??
Hj: Because I see how you've been staring at her all this time.
Jk: Hahaaha.. Okayy..

Third person's pov:
A pair of eyes were constantly looking at Y/n. Kim Taehyung of course.. He goes and grabs her buy her waist..
Tae: Let's go home..
Y/n: You done meeting everyone??
Tae: Yeahhh.. I'm tired let's go..
Tae's pov:
Actually I was jealous of how everyone was staring at my Y/n.. I cannot handle it when those stuffs happen.. So I just took her away because she is only mine.!
In the car:
Y/n: Heyyy.. We haven't visited your parents in a long time.
Tae: what's with the sudden thought??
Y/n: Actually, your mom called telling me that we should visit them sometimes..
Tae: Ohhh.. Then we'll go tomorrow.. I have off from the early afternoon..
Y/n: Suree... Uhhhh.. Btw....
Tae: Yeah.?? (looks at her then concentrates back on the road)
Y/n: Uhhh.. Your mom... Actually.... Uhh.. Asked me if I was pregnant or not, and asked me when will she see her grand child..
Tae: There's no rush in it.. But if you want we can work immediately after we get home.. (Smirks)
Y/n: Ewwww.. (hits his arm)
Tae: What's so "Ewwww" in there?? It's not like we haven't done it.. (smirks hard)
Y/n: Shut upp.. (poker face).

***
1 month had passed by, jungkook still Obsessed with Y/n and Hyunjin trying to manipulate him..

Y/n: Taeee...
Tae: Hmmmm.. (Hugs her)
Y/n: We've tried so many times... But there are still no signs of me getting pregnant..
Tae: Listen... There's no rush and you know it too that it is very hard.. So don't worry.. You'll get pregnant some day..
Y/n: What if I'm not fertile?? Do you think I should go for a check up??
Tae: NO WAY.. You're not gonna do any type of check ups, you know how painful the procedures are right??
Y/n: Yeahh.. But I wanna know...
Tae: No means No.!
Y/n: Okayy finee.. Now, let's wake up.. We need to get to work..
Tae: Uggggg...5 more mins.. (hugs tighter)
Y/n: No..! Wake up Mr Kim Taehyung..!

***
At the hospital:
Y/n: Can I come in??
Doctor : Suree..
Doctor: Y/n.. You know that this is gonna be a painful procedure right??
Y/n: Yeahh.. And did the test came out btw?
Doctor: Yeahh.. The sperm you gave me is fertile..
Y/n: Ohhh okayy.. Let's continue then..

After 45 long minutes, Y/n is finally done with all the procedures of checking is she was fertile or not.. She just has to wait for results..
Doctor: The results says that you're fertile...
Y/n: Ohhh thanks Doctor..

Y/n's pov:
If both of us are fertile, why am i not getting pregnant.?? As i was walking to my office room which is just three office rooms away from the testing room... I saw a binto box.. Who could've sent me this?? I opened the box and saw delicious stuffs.. I thought it was from Taehyung because the box was so luxurious.. There was only 5mins left for lunch so I arranged my table and started digging in and ate the whole thing as I was starving..

*Bling*
Message:
Jk: Did you liked the lunch??
Y/n: Ohhh.. It was you??
Jk: Yeahhh.. Hahaa..
Y/n: It was great.. Thanks a lot..
Jk: You're welcome..
*Seen*

Time passed by quickly.. Jk tried to impress Y/n by giving her lunch frequently and also getting close to her.. But she did not showed any interest in him or gave hopes she'd rather talk abt Taehyung the whole time..

At the bar:
Jk: Uggghhhh...I'm so pissed.. I've done a lot for her.. But why can't she be mine??
Hj: Why don't you join your father's mafia gang??
      ***

A/n:  A short chapter.. Btw Hj is Hyunjin..
And lastly thanks for all the love and support again.. I just can't believe that i actually got 4k reads..
I love y'all 💜💜💜