Ceo Becomes The New Husband (Chapter-20)

Jk: Heyy.. I don't wanna harm Y/n in any way..
Hj: Who said that you're gonna harm her?? You can join the mafia and kill Kim Taehyung and if not you can kidnap Y/n, take her to a private island and make her fall for you..
Jk: Ohhh.. Never thought of it..
Hj: Well, think then..
Jk: Sounds like a plan (Fist bumps Hj)

Third person's pov:
Its been a week and a lot had happened, Jungkook joined his father's mafia group, actually his father was an ex mafia but Jk revived the group again and it was more powerful and dangerous than before, Jk had laid eyes all over Y/n and Taehyung..

Hj: So?? When are you making the move??
Jk: Not yet.. He has tight security and I don't know how but he has a strong mafia gang supporting his back..
Hj: Which gang??
Jk: That's what I don't know.!!! It's not some small gang, it's definitely a strong one and I believe they are not from South Korea.
Hj: So.. Are you gonna kill him or not.??
Jk: Idk.... I think we should move on to our second plan that sounds more easier... We'll make a move in the unexpected time..

Tae's pov: Lately, I'm quite scared for Y/n... Even though I send my bodyguards to watch over her, I still feel uneasy... I know all about Jungkook now, because he once told me openly that he is gonna steal my Y/n away from me.. Uggghhhh.. I cannot let that happen... Goshhh.. I miss her a lot..

Y/n: Yeahhh???
Tae: You look so adorable with those glasses.. (winks)
Y/n: (Blushes) What made you facetime me..??
Tae: I can't even do that??? (pretends to get hurt)
Y/n: No.. NO.. Babbyyy (pouts) I didn't mean that.. (laughs at Tae's cuteness)
Tae: Then?? (pouts)
Y/n: Stop it..! (laughs)
Tae: I just missed you a lot so I decided to call you.. Can you please come over for lunch?? (pouts)
Y/n: Suree.. I'll come right away.. My shift ends in 10 mins..
Tae: Okay then.. See you after some time (flying kissed her)

At Tae's office:
Y/n's pov: I enter the building and I am greeted by all the employees, honestly I don't like attention.. I called for Asst Jung and asked him if Tae was busy or not.. He let me to his office..
Asst Jung: Young madam.. Please stay inside his office.. His meeting will end soon..
Y/n: sureee.

Not long enough, Taehyung enters his office and as soon as he sees his wife his cold face turns into a playful one, like a child getting his fav ice-cream..
Tae: Babbbbbyyyy... (Hugs her and spins round)
Y/n: I didn't knew you missed me this much.. (pinches his cheeks)
Tae: (Kisses her passionately) I love you..

With that the couples started doing lovey dovey stuffs on the couch, practically "making out" just then Asst Jung enters..
Asst Jung: Uhhhh... I'm sorry sir.. I didn't saw anything (leaves immediately) {rather say vanished in thin air}
Y/n:(laughs) Ahahahahaa.. He is quite funny..
Tae: (Serious tone) He is not getting his salary this month..
Y/n: Hey Mr Cold Taehyung.. I think it's a little too harsh,don't you think so??
Tae: I don't care.. He came in without knocking..!
Y/n: Let him off the hook for me pleaseee..(puppy eyes) and he has helped us a lot too.
Tae: Okayyy.. (poker face) can't say no to those eyes.. Anyways let's have lunch..

After the lunch, taehyung toured Y/n around the office.. All the female employees were jealous.. Kim Taehyung is as always Cold when it comes to others but when he is with his wife he becomes a 5 year old kid.. That's what everyone noticed and envied..
Asst Jung: Even the ferocious lion can be tamed by the female (Smiles in the corner watching the two lovely couple)
                   *****

A/n: Another chapter you guys.. Enjoyyyyy... I love you all💜💜❤️❤️