Ceo Becomes The New Husband (Chapter-21)

It's been almost a week since JK planned for kidnapping Y/n, he doesn't get the chance to kidnap her as the security around her has tightened a lot.
Y/n: Taeeeee..... I don't want your bodyguards following me everywhere I go (pouts with puppy eyes)
Tae: Babbyyy.. Please tryna understand, it's only for your safety. (caresses her cheeks)
Y/n: Btw... I'm gonna go shopping with Lisa today.
Tae: Who is Lisa??
Y/n: Ohhh.. She's a nurse in our hospital, and we're quite close.. She wanted me to accompany her..
Tae: Ohhh.. Alright.. Be careful alright.. I don't want anything happening to you..
Y/n: ohh c'mon... Nothing's gonna happen Tae dearest (pecks his nose)
Tae: Awwww... I'm sad (pouts)
Y/n: Whhhyyyyy???
Tae: You kissed my nose, instead of this (points lips)
Y/n: (Gently hits his shoulder) I cannot believe you act like a 5 year old child.. (pecks his lips)
Suddenly Tae deepens the kiss by pulling her closer.
Y/n: Uhmm.. Unexpected (slightly blushes)
Tae: I love you Darling..
Y/n: I love you more babyyyyyyyyy...
Tae: Is that a 5 year old 'Baby' or the real me 'baby'??
Y/n: (laughs out loud) you're hilarious 😂 one of a kind..
Tae: That's why I'm the one and only "KIM TAEHYUNG" (Smirks)
Magical time lapse:
Y/n's pov:
I get into shower as I've to go shopping with Lisa in about an hour, I take a 30 long minute shower and get ready:

Tae: That's why I'm the one and only "KIM TAEHYUNG" (Smirks)Magical time lapse:Y/n's pov:I get into shower as I've to go shopping with Lisa in about an hour, I take a 30 long minute shower and get ready:

I do my hair and makeup and I'm done

I do my hair and makeup and I'm done.!! Finallyyyy!
Y/n: You guys don't have to follow me today..
Bodyguard1: Young madam, boss would not like that, we have to be with you all the time..
Y/n: I'll tell him.. Just don't follow me..
Y/n calls Tae
Y/n: Babbyy.. I don't want the bodyguards to follow me today it's very uncomfortable and awkward, please tell them.
Tae: Hand him the phone
Y/n: Here, it's your boss
Bodyguard1: Yes Boss?
Tae: Let her go now, and follow her without her noticing you, I want her to be safe no matter what! And if anything happens to her, you know what's next!
Bodyguard1: Yes Boss...i got it..
Hangs up and hands Y/n the phone.
Y/n: Phewww.. At last.. Now, will you excuse me.. I don't want to be late.
Y/n's Pov: I get into my car, and drive away to the flower shop because that's where I'm meeting Lisa, after about 10 mins I see Lisa sitting on the bench, I park my car in the parking lot near the shop as we decided to walk.
Y/n: Heyy girll.. You look pretty.. (smiles)
Lisa: You no less girl, like who would tell that you're a married woman..
Y/n: Hahha.. Let's get going..

........ : Boss... Y/n is alone today..
Jk: Noo.. Don't make a move too soon, Taehyung won't just let her go that easy.. Look out for the right moment..
......... : Suree.. (Hangs up)

Jk's Pov: My dearest Y/N... You're soon gonna be mine and nobody can stop me... I can't wait to feel you.. I've waited for a long time, and today is the day..!! I've been waiting for this from a long time...!!!