1 (E)

Abitha Pov

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no no no'

I refused to accept this. What? This situation must be a trick. Why? Why?

That is the only thing that is screaming in my mind while I run in this crowded hallway. I saw the face of every student staring back at me, but I don't care; I just want to be out of this god forsaking situation.

After I exit through the door, I reach my car and just drive away in my baby with tears in my eyes. Don't get me wrong; I am not against it; I just never assumed it would have been me in this situation, and I'm pretty sure I did not make an excellent first impression.

I know you're probably wondering what the hell am I talking about, so let me start telling you from the beginning. --My name is Abitha, Abitha Angel-first and only daughter of April and Jameson Angel, and I am the alpha of Angel Moon pack. I am 17 years old and a wolf. I hope you're not scared of wolves.

Now I know you were wondering why is an Alpha running like a crazy person in a school, and even worse, why is she crying alone? What happens to her Beta, Gamma? Doesn't she have friends? Take a number. I will explain everything in due time.

My Beta name is Kyla Ross, she is 17 too, and she is an only child like me. She is the daughter of Rachel and Sara Ross, and yes, Kyla is Rachel's biological daughter, but it's not my story to tell. My Gamma is Schneider F., he is 17 as well, he's an only child also, his parents are traveling the world, but he does communicate with them every day. We all live together in the pack mansion, so it's pretty much fun living together with your best friends and no parents. Our parents had made this deal together to travel the world together once we meet our mates, but so far, none of us have found our other half, but we're not complaining. Schneider convinces his parents to visit the other packs in the meantime, while I and Kyla parents refuse to leave until we meet our mate, not that we're complaining again; we love our parents.

So, the night before, our neighbor pack called me and explained to me that something was wrong with their school and they needed to merge the school with us for the rest of the school year and if I'm honest, I didn't hear what happen because I was multitasking. You see my boyfriend Andy was over when they called and when I answered, he decided to be naughty, so I agreed to a bunch of stuff, and I have no idea what I agree to, but the good thing is they must send a contract over for me to sign, so eventually I will find out what I agree too.

Now let us get back to the serious thing. Andy and I know we are not mates, and we're okay with that. We made a choice and agreed not to mark each other and never to go all the way when it comes to sexual things, but we are teenagers, so occasionally we do go down on each other, after all, he is hot, and sometimes, I need to relieve some stress, I cannot keep punching my office wall. But the thing is because I was so attracted to Andy, and I see other guys as cute; I always assume my mate is going to be a guy, so tell me when I walked inside the school this beautiful Monday morning, I smell this lovely breathtaking smell and I told my friends, my mate is here, but I didn't know who and instead of looking, I'm like I'll wait until he approaches me, after all, I am the female.

So, I walked into 4th period, happy to see my best friend because we all have different morning classes; with that being said, we don't see each other until 4th and then lunch, and then we share the other three afternoon classes. I saw Kyla all smiling, and I approach her and sit on our regular sit, and she whispers to me that she'll talk to me after the teacher presents the new students.

'Class, settle down; as you know, we have some new kids joining us for the rest of the year, so they going to present themselves, and I expect all of you to make them feel welcome, understood?"

"Yes, Ms. Jones"-the class answer in unison

"Hello everyone, my name is Ana, and I am the beta of the White moon pack, and this is my twin brother Andre. From left to right is Hannah, our gamma, John, my mate, Monica (Hanna's mate), Sam, and Sam's twin sister Samara.

I turn around to tell Kyla how this pack has a lot of twins and same-sex mate, only to find her wolf was in control staring at the one and only Sam. I let a yelp escape my mouth as I got excited for my best friend because that look can only mean one thing. I got up and went to hug her, only for Sam to growled at me and rush over saying the only thing everyone can hear - MATE-. I did the only thing I can do at the moment and just back away with my hands up, showing I meant no harm. As the alpha, per usual, anyone who growled at me either ends up dead or down the dungeons, but this is my BFF mate we're talking about, and if she didn't growl at me, I would have questioned her loyalty.

'settle down, everyone", Ms. Jones said

and everyone took that opportunity just to find empty seats, I turned and looked around, I noticed my best friend blushing, and I just laugh.

'Shut up, Abi, I don't want to hear it," she said, and I link her. "I can't wait to tell your parents how someone finally got you quiet, and you owed me $200 pay up later," and she just sighed and gave me the finger.