CHAPTER 1

It has already passed a year since I went to Narnia. Every time I need something from my closet, I  hope I could hear the roar. Every time I don't hear it, I get disappointed. My mother grew sick and father said to me that she might not make it and we must be preper. My mother is not afraid to die. She believes that Aslan will come for her and take her to his world.  She still believes in him, which makes me angry. Why wouldn't Aslan make her dream come true? She hopes to go to Narnia. She is going to die and she won't see her magic place. 

"Sweety, is time" my father said to me. I knew it was time to say goodbye to my mother. 

She was asleep. She was in what doctors called a coma. She hears but can't wake up. My father says that he is going to finally let her rest. I knew that is what my mother would want, to rest. I just hope she can be with Aslan. 

"Tell Aslan I say hello, and that I miss them" I whisper to my mother and kissed her cheek. Tears started to form in my eyes and I wipe them. 

"Is okay to cry. You don't have to be so strong" my father said. He was worry about me. He had said that I change a lot. I don't show my feelings like a normal girl should do. But he won't understand that I had lost so many people that I can't feel. I feel weak if I show my emotions. I lost my husband, my son, my sisters and brother in law, my people and now my mother. The women who believed me and showed me this magical world. Without her, I would've been lost in Narnia. 

Later that night, my father took me to my grandmother's house. The house where my mother spend her childhood thinking and dreaming about Narnia. I was staying there because my father was checking everything for the funeral. 

"You can stay in your mother's room" grandma said. I smiled at the old lady. She also lost a daughter and she was so strong. 

"Thank you." I said as I kissed her cheek. I went inside, I had been there many times but nothing made sense until now. All her drawings of a magic place. Her fascination of lions. She had a lot of stuffed animals of lions. Now everything made sense. I saw everything and started to cry. I think I cried myself to sleep because I woke up hearing a young boy crying. My first thought was my son Peter. I woke up and walked to the  closet where the noise was coming from. 

I got up fast and went inside the  closet, not thinking twice. I went in and I found myself in a forest.

"I'm back" I whispered to myself. I was walking trying to listen to the young boy but I didn't hear anything. Then I heard it again. A young boy was crying, I ran to him and saw him kneeling to a man. The man was death and the boy was crying.  The boy had beautiful black hair. It broke my heart to see him so sad. I was going to get closer when I saw a man looking at the boy with a sword in his hand. Was he going to hurt the boy? I ran as fast as I could and grabbed the death man's sword. I fought the man and killed him. 

The boy looked at me in shock. He has a mixture of shock and fear in this eyes. 

"I have never seen a girl fight like that" he said. He was approximately around 9 years old. 

"Well... glad to be the first. My name is Margaret but you can call me Maggui" I said cleaning the blood from the sword and putting the sword down to the corpse. 

"They killed my father and they wanted to kill me" the boy said with fear in his eyes. 

"Don't worry, I won't let them hurt you." I said. I remembered when my baby Peter was that age. I was going to protect this boy. 

"Where do you live? What's your name?" I asked getting myself to his eye level and resting my hand in his shoulder.

"My name is Prince Caspian and I live in that Castle" He said pointing to a far castle. 

I took my hand away from him, like if he burned. I felt anger building in me. Caspian, I will never forget that name. 

Hey guys! This is the first chapter. Hope you like it! I will posting soon. Remember that English is not my first language, so there might be a few mistakes. What do you think of The Protector Series?