Chapter 10 - Angry

You had moved to your bed as you played with the bit of earth you kept in your room. For the first time since you came you came to the fire nation you had wished you died with your village. That slap's physical pain was gone but what he said to you still hurt. You heard a soft knock. You sighed and put the earth back in the pot. 

"Please just leave me alone Papa. I'm not in the mood." You said but the door opened. You sat up and looked, seeing Zuko. You didn't say anything as he walked in and closed the door. 

"May I speak to you?" He asked. He sounded gentle. You gave a small nod and moved a bit on your bed. He walked over and sat with you. 

"I'm sorry I slapped you." He said. You looked at him. 

"Then why did you do it?" You asked. You knew why. He was mad. Zuko sighed. 

"I let my anger get ahold of me." He said. You already knew it and had forgiving him but thats not was really hurt.  

"Why did you say what you said?" You asked. He looked at you. 

"Because I thought you were helping the avatar escape." He said. You grew mad and stood. 

"Are you kidding me!" You screamed and stood. He looked a bit scared. He had seen you when you got mad. 

"I have done nothing but help you sence I got to the fire nation! Why would I do that to you?" You screamed. He opened his mouth but you stomped your foot, making the eath in the pot come up and you punched the air. It went under his feet and you slowly pushed with your other hand to move him. 

"H-Hey!" He shouted but you took the earth back and walked to the door. 

"Don't ever talk to me again!" You screamed and slamed the door. You locked it and put the earth back into the pot before you sat on the bed and cried again. 

"Jerk." You said as you wiped your tears. You heard another knock.

"(y/n)? I brought Tea." You heard Iroh say. You moved and opened the door. You did want to talk to him now. He walked in and placed it the tea on the table. You closed the door and sat on the bed. Iroh sat with you after pour two cups of tea. You took it and sipped on it. 

"So, you had a small fight with Prince Zuko." Iroh said. You looked at him. 

"I'm sorry Papa. He just made me mad." You said. Iroh smiled.

"(y/n). I have known him for a very long time. He needs a good yelling at every now and again." Iroh said and took a sip. You looked at him. 

"He's fire bending his anger out on the ships deck isn't he?" You asked. Iroh almost choked on his tea before he laughed a bit. 

"You can read me like a scroll." Iroh said. You smiled at him but sighed and stood.

"I will go talk to him." You said and walked out the door and on to the deck. You see Zuko breathing hard. 

"You idiot!" Zuko screamed and shot out more fire. 

"She is your friend! Why do you have to be such a stupid jerk!" He yelled. You couldn't help but giggle as you walk up to him. 

"Glad you finally figured it out." You said and he jumped and spun around. 

"(y-y/n)!" He shouted with a stutter. You moved to the edge of the ship and Zuko followed you. 

"Zuko, I'm sorry for what I said." You said. Zuko sighed and gave a nod.

"I know you are but you had every right to say that." Zuko said. You looked at him and smiled. You moved and faced him.

"So, want to train?" You asked. Zuko smiled and gave a nod. 

"Yeah." He said. You both moved and got into a fight stance.