30

"What happened?" Dads voice is cold and harsh. As if the next words that come from me are going to determine wether or not he kills someone.

I just cry harder and walk over to him, sitting on my knees and rest my head on his leg. He brushes through my hair as he lets me cry on him.

I was so angry, but it also made me so sad to know that the person that I had come to trust treated me like an object for his own personal gain.

Papa eventually finished with the second round of the semifinals before he was allowed to turn to me.

"Oh baby please don't cry anymore.. what happened?" He pulled me back into his arms and then cradled me like he used to when I was little.

Tears just continued to pour out from my eyes as I tried my best to write. My hands were shaking so I only had the ability to write a single thing.

Bakugou.

"What about him Lily? Did he make you cry?" Dad asks, his monotone sharp but not towards me.

He treated me like crap. While I was getting ready for my fight, he came in and started yelling. He asked why I wasn't in the stands and then told me he had a problem with me helping someone find a friend.

After that.. I slapped him for yelling at the little lady who told me it was time to go.

My hands begin to shake too much, and I have to stop writing. But that was all Dad needed.

A boy was gonna die today. "Lils, why don't you go and sit with you girlfriends? They might make you feel better..?"

I nod once, but hold onto Papa a little tighter before unwrapping myself from the blonde. I needed a nap, I needed to get away from this drama.

I do my best to wipe my eyes but notice that the mascara I had put on had run and now I looked like a raccoon.

I make my way down to the viewing area for 1-A opening the door to the sectioned off area multiple voices are heard.

"Lily!"

"Lily oh my gods what happened?!"

"Who did it?"

"Who made you cry!"

"Lily?"

At the sound and look of concern on my classmates faces I burst into tears again. Quickly scribbling down one name.

Bakugou.

"Lils?" I turn my head slightly to see the red head I saw as my brother, his face was filled to the brim with worry and once he saw my face I saw something snap. "Who made you cry?"

His smile was completely gone, instead replaced with a deadly aura. His words were carefully chosen. I simply pointed to the name on my sheet again.

His eyebrows furrow and I watch him storm off, the girls pull me to sit with them, Uraraka and Mina kept rubbing me and trying to get me to calm down enough so I could talk with them.

Instead I flipped to the page I used to explain the last time and showed them that.

I watched a little but couldn't because it made me sick to my stomach to watch my friend get hit.

"You don't have to feel bad about that Lily! It's not your fault he's so rough!" Uraraka promised, "When this fight is over I'm telling Mr. Aizawa to get him to stop."

I nod again, she didn't know that I had already told Dad but the fact that she was gonna go out of her way to tell him made me grateful for such a good friend.

"AND JUST LIKE THAT THIS IS THE FINALS! ON ONE SIDE WE HAVE TODOROKI SHOTO FROM CLASS 1-A!"

There was a pause in Papas speech. I grew concerned he wasn't going to announce him.

"AND ON THE OTHER SIDE, WE HAVE BAKUGOU KATSUKI, ALSO FROM CLASS 1-A! YOUVE BEEN WAITING FOLKS AND HERE IT IS!"

"Ready, set.. Go!" Auntie Nemi called, I turned my head away, unable to watch as they fought. I wasn't there for the first fight, who said I had to be there for his last one?

Nobody.

I listened to explosion as free explosion of pure raw power, while the sound of ice breaking echoed throughout the stadium.

"CMON! IM WORTH YOUR FIRE!!" I winced at his tone, he was more than pissed that he wasn't getting a fair fight.

The air tenses and the heat from the center grows. "COME ONE TODOROKI!" Deku hollers from beside me, effectively blowing my EARS OUT, THANKS.

My fucking ears Deku!

"Oops.." he scratched the back of his neck and laughed nervously as I glared at him. His eyes opened suddenly and he looked at me. "By the way Lily how-,"

I quickly realize what he's about to ask so quickly harden my glare and put a finger to my lips. Pleading for him to shut the fuck up for once.

There was no way I was telling him how I knew that All Might had two forms and a severe injury. Not right now at least.

That's when I heard the largest boom of all of the match. The air pressure suddenly dropped and then returned with a vengeance. Creating a whirlwind of heat and cold.

I heard screaming from the field so I looked down to see the winner still standing over the unconscious looser.

Bakugou was not taking his win well, and was physically going to hurt Todoroki if he wasn't restrained.

I then watched as a pink mist knocked the crazy boy unconscious, Auntie was using her quirk to knock him out. They both were then carried off by stretchers so they could be prepped for medals.

"Hey Lily? Do you wanna go find Kirishima? I haven't seen him since you talked to him.." Deku confesses.

My heart drops, what did I do? Where was he? Was he alright?

I nod like a shaker and follow Deku out of the stands. We walked for a little while before he walked in toe beside me.

"So.. Umm.. how do you know what All Might looks like?" I gave a small internal sigh. I kinda expected him to find a way to talk to me about this.

Well, all staff knows. And he's basically like an uncle to me, I kinda grew up with him.

"What?! He never told me that.." He begins mumbling about something called One for All?

What's One for All?

I scribbled at him, his face pales, "N-Nothing..!" I raise an eyebrow at his response, one way or another I would find out what he meant.

He wasn't very good at keeping secrets.