104

I woke up the next day, my head pounding and my vision blurry. It was then that I started regretting the choice to work for longer than normal on the weapon.

The boys and I had shifted in our sleep last night, I was now closest to the wall, Eijiro in the middle and Kat near the edge.

I gave a sniffle and a head pops up in confusion, another one in worry.

"Damnit," I groaned. I didn't mean to get sick. I turned myself away from the boys, trying to isolate my germs, even if I knew that they were already exposed.

"Lily?" A redhead questioned, his brows knit in worry.

"Yeah?" My head was spinning at this point. I shouldn't have moved over.

I give a huff, "Are you okay?"

"Yes... but also... no." I sniffled again, feeling gross. Cold sweat was running down my back and I was more than sure that I smelled like rotten eggs.

Kat was looking at me, before reaching over and placing his hand on my forehead. I nearly sighed at how cold his hand was compared to myself as he checked my temperature.

"You're warm. Ei, get up." He asked. "Go tell Mr. Aizawa she's sick." He ordered. He gave a nod before slipping his pants on over his boxers and putting a tank top on. I never knew he slept with only his boxers...

Kat moved to the other side of the room, putting all my work into a folder while I protested pitifully. "I need that out — please don't touch that — KAT oh my gosh please..." My cries were ignored.

"You don't need this shit today. You are staying in that bed and getting better," I opened my mouth to argue, "No. You are staying there."

"Make me."

"I will fucking tie you there."

"Kinky?" I sniffled again and laughed when his face contorted in disgust. The dorm door opened slightly and in walked in our red-headed boyfriend.

"What am I hearing about kinks?" His face looked so innocent.

"Lily has a bondage kink."

"I do not! Bitch, I have never felt turned on enough!" I laughed, "I would need a shot of tequila before I even considered it!" Eijiro raised an eyebrow.

"You are underage Lily."

"Doesn't mean I haven't had it before. Under adult supervision of course." I laughed until my laugh turned into a wheeze and then a full-blown cough.

I felt like a lung was coming out of me. This was so gross. God, I hate my stupid lungs sometimes. My back was being patted by Eijiro, while Kat sat there with a grimace on his face.

After I drank some water I laid back down. "Okay, I'll stay here for today." Kat rolled his eyes while Eijiro looked between us confused.

"I'm gonna go get some fucking medicine. You two can do whatever until I get back." He messed with the top of my hair before kissing Eijiro on the forehead. "No kissing, and no fucking. She's sick."

Katsuki was firm with this before he put his outside shoes on and grabbed his wallet. I gave a smile before he was gone.

"C'mon, why don't you sleep for now and I'll wake you when he gets back?" Ei offered. I pouted, it didn't sound like a bad idea, but I knew that I wanted him to stay while I slept.

"Only if you stay with me." I compromised. He gave a toothy grin.

"That was a given." I rolled my eyes playfully. And hugged him close when he laid down next to me to sleep.