98

I open the door to the dorms, already knowing that this is going to be a difficult discussion. I spot Katsuki at the table in the kitchen, he locks eyes with me and that's when it all comes rushing back.

All of the tension of the mission day, Nighteyes death, reliving all my worst qualities, and to top it all off, Eijiro confessing that he liked both Katsuki and me. How much stress can I handle? I don't know but if I don't take it out on something soon I think I might explode.

I break eye contact and walk my way over to my Katsuki, wrapping my arms around his middle and burying my face into his chest.

"We need to talk," I said simply. I felt him stiffen, and wrap around me in almost a protective manner.

The rest of the greetings were in a haze, I could faintly remember people hugging me and wishing me the best, but I was too caught up in my thoughts to think about them too. I was dragged to a room where I was sat down on the bed before somebody lifted my chin. My eyes focused on the red globes in front of me. I was then wrapped in warmth once more.

"You aren't dead. Thank fuck." I mildly laughed, even though it wasn't something to laugh about, and ended up in a coughing fit. Karma I guess. "Dumbass, did you come back before you were better?"

I nodded sheepishly.

"Idiot." He said simply. I just kinda smiled at him though and enjoyed his company.

"You're not gonna like what we need to talk about. At least, I don't think you are." He sighed at my 'beginning of the serious conversation starter' and rolled his eyes. "It involves Eijiro."

Now he tenses. Oh boy. "What about him?" He asked, his voice shaky, breathing becoming heavier. I rubbed his back, comforting, and empathetic. I decided to be direct with it.

"He likes us both... and... and I don't know what to do..." I confessed. I lifted my head to see his eyes turn unsure, and brows furrow in concentration.

"Both of us...?" I nodded and feel his hands on me tighten. "That's gotta be bullshit, why the hell..." I raised an eyebrow.

"What? Why the hell, what?" My hands moved to cup his cheeks, he pulls away from my touch, as if I were burning him. "Katsuki?"

He shivers at the questioning of his name, his red globes meeting mine. In them I can see so much... self-hate, buried anger, regret... and... sadness.

"Why the hell would he like me? I'm an asshole. I'm a brute, I'm not gentle, not in the slightest. I'm not even sure why you love me, so why...?" I frown.

"Because you are capable of learning," I said simply. "If you don't remember, when you were strolling into the school like you owned the place, you grabbed me by the shoulder and I threw you to the ground. Telling you not to touch me."

"The hell does that have to do with this?" He asked, a hint of irritation in his tone.

"I'm getting to that Mr. Grump." He huffs and I smile. "You learned not to touch me, expecting a consequence if you didn't approach the situation with caution," His face turned downcast. "It was a subconscious effort and with that, you reaped the rewards," I smirked.

"You?" I nodded and pulled his face closer to mine, connecting us by the lips and running my hand through his hair. He fastened an arm around my lower back and my stomach did flips. I pulled back and huffed.

"Obviously. You also can't deny that you learned not to explode every time I talked to a guy. I saw your face." He opened his mouth and I snickered.

"You did that on purpose didn't you?" He asked a little hurt.

"Yes, but it was healthy to learn. Tamaki got our group out of a fight by himself, he wouldn't have had the confidence to do that if he didn't have relationships around him motivating him not to be afraid." I laughed remembering his face at the sports festival before my face turned into a frown. "But, I will admit I probably manipulated you as much as you had manipulated me. It wasn't good for either of us and certainly not great for our relationship."