Prologue

Why did I even come here? To get the answers I need. It's been nine months since I've been in Korea working with BTS. I've been with several people since I've been here but none of them are like him. I realized no one could possibly break my heart like he could and that's frightening. So why am I here with him in his hotel room? Why?

"Why are you all the way over there Chanel?"he asked while sitting on the bed.

"What do you want to talk about that so important it couldn't wait til tomorrow Jungkook? It's really late."

"Why do you seem so aggravated with me? Come on it's your Cookie Monster"he smiled at me.

I folded my arms to my chest as I switched the weight to my other leg.

"Listen I don't have time for this? My feet hurt and I'm tired and I want to go to bed."

"Well let me give you a massage then"he offered.

"No thanks I'm good. If you aren't gonna say anything then I'm leaving."

I turned around to leave and his long muscular arms wrapped around my waist. His head nuzzled into my neck.
"Now where you going? Just sleep with me. I need you tonight."

I felt tears drop out of my eyes as I sniffed my nose. "Why do you do this to me?".

"Do what? Chanel look at me" he let go of me turning me around to face him but I looked down at the floor as my big curly hair covered my face.

"Look at me" he gently caressed my face lifted my head up. We were looking in each other eyes.

"I hate you so much."

"No you don't" he brought his lips to mine and he gave me sweet lingering kisses. I pulled away as I wiped my face. "If it wasn't obvious I love you Chanel. I'm in love with you and only you."

"I love you too."