💎Chanel💎

"Babe listen to me"He said lowly. I hit him in his chest with both of my hands.

I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. What is even happening right now?

"What's is happening right now? Like who are you? You said you wouldn't hurt or break my heart. I can't believe you right now!".

"How does that feel?"he in a bogus as tone.

"What the fuck does that mean? Are my feelings a joke to you. You literally ignored me all day. You been acting like a dick and then you do this"I yelled at him. I was completely pissed.

"Yeah well you didn't think of my feelings while your still sleeping around with Taehyung now did you?"his face turned a bit dark with no emotion shown.

"What are you even talking about? I told you that there's nothing going on between him and I. We are just friends ."

"Then why was he leaving your room earlier today and he told you he loved you and he kissed your forehead"he folded his arms to his chest.

"Is that what's this is about? Taehyung came to me basically pouring his heart out to me. He said he wanted to be with me and how much he loved me. I shot him down but I told him that he would find a great girl one day. Then the part you saw I was making feel good because he is my friend. He loves me so what but I don't love him like that. I like him sure that's it. That's the extent of our relationship I already told you this ."

"Oh"he looked remorseful.

"Yeah oh! If you had came to me asked me what you saw. You wouldn't be in this predicament right now. I can't take this jealously thing or this score chart you got going on with Tae Tae. You need get over yourself before you let this little thing consume you. I love you and only you but grow pair balls and get over it ."

"I hear you. I'm sorry okay. Rosè and I were only talking she is a great friend of mine"he walked up to me slowly reaching for my hands.

"I'm not apologizing for what I did. She shouldn't have called me ghetto ."

"You did act a bit ghetto but I'm sorry for what she said. What predicament I'm in?"he caresses my hands.

"Oh your sleeping alone. I'm going to my room now. I hope you learn your lesson sweetie. Good night"I said  sweetly.

"What? Can I at least have a kiss?".

"Um no..you have making up to do before I kiss you. Bye Boo"I walked out of the room with a smile on my face.

"Chanel?"I heard my name.

I turned around and it was Vanessa.

"Hey girlie".

"Why are you leaving Jungkooks room. Ohh I was right you two are a thing huh?"she got so gitty.

"Yes but don't tell anyone yet. I don't want any problems between a certain two people ."

"You can trust your bestie. Come on lets have a girls night in my room". She wrapped her arms around my shoulders pulling to her room.

                                                                                              ••••

🧸Jungkook🧸

    Today we were finally going home. The vans are coming to get us from the hotel. I walked out with my bags. I saw Chanel and Vanessa.  Chanel had
shades on.

"Good morning Vanessa...Chanel ."

"Kookie.. I will leave you two. I'll be downstairs"Vanessa said smiling.

I watched as she left. I wrapped my arm around Chanel.

"What's with the sun glasses?".

"I have a huge headache. Vee and I got trashed last night. We drank so much"she pulled her curly hair up into a bun.

"Well I want to see your pretty face. When we get home. I want to take you out on a date" I pushed her glasses up on the top of her head. I smiled as soon as I seen her big brown eyes. I leaned down and I kissed her.

"Mm I love you Cookie Monster"she said sweetly.

"I love you too" I heard a door open and it was Jimin and Taehyung walking down the hall.

I cleared my throat. "You want me to bring your bag down?".

She looked back at the boys. "Yes please thanks Jungkook ."

I waved at the guys as I walked away quickly.

                                                                                             ••••

When we got back home. I took a shower and I went shopping. I wanted to get Chanel a gift. I mean I have to spoil her every once in a while.  I ended up getting her a purse. I know she likes purses a lot. 

I still don't know where I'm taking her tonight. All I know is I need a nap bad. I missed my bed at home. I sent Chanel a text telling her what time I was going to pick her up. I got dressed in some jeans and a dress shirt and dress shoes. I grabbed a hat and a mask.

I got in one of our cars. I drove to Chanel's and Vanessa's home. I parked the car and I walked up the driveway to the front door and rang the door bell.

"Who is it?"I heard Vanessa say.

"It's Jungkook !".

"I'm coming Kookie"she yelled.

A few seconds later Vanessa answered the door out of breath. I smiled at her and she gave me a hug.

"Hey Bro. Chanel is almost ready. She should be down in a few"she said letting go of me as I walked in.

"So when did you find out ?".

"Oh I'm inspector gadget. No but she was just so happy and at first I thought she was dating Taehyung but she said it wasn't him. Then she explain this guy to me and I just knew it was you. She didn't really give me and answer but I saw her leaving your room last night"she smiled big.

"So your okay with this ?".

"Of course I'm okay with this. I'm happy for both of you. You two deserve each other and your a step up from the guys she's dated in the past I'll tell you that. Just be good to her that's all I ask"she patted my shoulder.

I heard footsteps coming in the living room. Chanel came walking in with this white dress on that hugged her body in all the right places. I swear she is going to be the death of me.

"Chanel...wow you look amazing ."

"Oh well thank you baby. You ready to go? I'm hungry"she held out her hand for me to grasp.

"I'll see you later Vanessa". I held Chanel's hand as we walked out to the car. I opened her door and waited for her to get in before jumping in on the driver side.