💎Chanel💎

I was driving me and sister back home. I missed my sister with her I can act more like myself. I truly missed my family though a lot. We were cutting up in the car and listening to music. My sister was filming me with her phone.

"Yo send that to me Slime. I need to post to insta I haven't in a while".

"Alright Alright so we need to talk about this week. We have the fashion show tomorrow to go to and then we have the after party. Then we have studio time. Then we have a two day video shoot before you leave"she said.

"I didn't think we would be that busy. Hopefully I have enough time to talk to my baby. I miss him ."

"It's only been thirteen hours chill sis"she giggled.

"But I love him" I smiled with just the thought of him.

"You're dating a superstar now and you think your all that ."

"Um sis I've been all that with or with out Jungkook"I whipped my hair behind my shoulder.

"Mm and is!".

"I'm so tired I can't wait to sleep in a bed"I parked the car in the driveway. I picked up my phone out of my bag. I opened my Instagram.

••••

My sister and I were at the runway event. It was pretty cool and all but I could be at home sleep though. We had to walk on the runway. I wasn't nervous just I wished my bestie and my man was here cheering me on.

After I did my quick walk I waited for my sister to take a picture in our outfits. We changed at the venue into our club outfits to go to the after party.

"That went great don't you think?"my sister said getting in the drivers seat.

"Yeah it was fun but I'm ready to get wasted tonight ."

"I'll take care of you if you get too drunk ."

When we got to the club it was lit and it was only after twelve. We had a private section with some of the other models. I was drinking tequila straight because I ain't no bitch. I was dancing having a great time. This was the most stress free I've been in a while. Everyone was drinking and smoking on the hookah. There were bottles coming left and right. Of course you know that I was drinking like it was water. I got so drunk that the last thing I remember was getting the car ."

I woke up the next morning to a text from Jungkook.

"Um...take that insta video down. You were acting crazy. Did you think before posting that? You do that in the privacy of your own home ."

I had no idea what he was even talking about. I went on my Instagram and it was a video of me dancing and tweaking. I think he's mad I was twerking and posted it on social media.

🧸Jungkook🧸

I was playing FIFA with my brother and we took a quick break. He went to go grab some beers from the fridge. I went through my Instagram. I see Chanel posted on her story of her in a yellow dress. She looked amazing as usual. I clicked her page and she uploaded a video.

Chanel Nicole :

Liked by: NessaWang, TheHoesk and 64.7K Others

What the hell ! I mean I wanted to enjoy her time at home. I mean she just out acting like she's single. I was a bit upset.

"Um...take that insta video down. You were acting crazy. Did you think before posting that? You do that in the privacy of your own home ."

My brother came back and I gave me a bottle of beer. I instantly downed it.

"Woah there buddy. We got plenty more in the fridge ."

"I'm just not in the best of moods right now"I put the bottle on the floor and I sat back in my chair.

"Why? What happened?".

"Chanel posted this video of her shaking her ass acting like she was single. I guess I'm just a bit jealous"I bit my bottom lip.

"Was it that bad?"I showed him the video.

"I mean Jungkook it's not that bad. I think your over reacting and it was just her dancing no dudes around her. She look like she was having fun. It's not like you could see under her dress".

"But if you were a dude and you saw her would you think she was single?"I waited for his answer.

"Well men think that any women is single until they say they aren't. I mean she did look good though but if you say she loves you like she does. I'm pretty sure if a guy stepped to her. She would have declined their offer".

"Ugh what is she doing to me"I rubbed my face.

"Your just a bit obsessed that's all"he patted my back.

"Let's go out before I tell Chanel something else I will regret later".

My brother just laughed as he grabbed his car keys.