🧸Jungkook🧸

It's been a couple of days since I've seen or heard from Chanel. I've been completely stressed out. I still don't know what to do. I wish I had someone to talk to. I could talk to Vanessa.

"Jungkook..."Namjoon said.

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts, "Hm ?".

"Airplane part two and idol for our stage"he said.

"Yeah that's good ."

"Okay we will break for lunch then after a bout an hour. We going to have a meeting with out set design team"Yoongi said.

I just nodded my head. Once the meeting was over I ran up the stairs to Vanessas office. I knocked on the door as I walked in.

She looked at me as I sat in a car in front of her desk. I smiled at her but she didn't smiled back.

"What can I do for you? ".

"Where's Chanel?"I asked.

"Home. She wasn't feeling good. What do you want ?".

"What did I do to you?". I put my hands up in defense.

"Look Jungkook you know that I absolutely adore you but right now I'm not your biggest fan. What you said was fucked up. You hurt that girl and if I was her I wouldn't forgive you ."

"I know I fucked up Vee but I want to talk to her and I know she won't see me. She's been ignoring me ."

"I mean do you blame her? You basically blamed her and then asked if it was for Taehyung and that was hell of bogus by the way. Chanel's not the type to cheat. She's extremely loyal to the persons she's in a relationship with but if you really want to talk to her meet back here at my office at seven pm. I will get her here some how" she said as she went back to drawing on her digital pad.

"Thanks Vanessa I owe you big time ."

"Mmhm bye" she shoo'd me out of her office.

••••

I parked my car and I used my badge to get in the building. I went up to Vanessas office. I seen that the light was on. I took a deep breath before going in. I didn't know what I was going to say. I was just going to say what comes from the heart. I heard her laugh then it got quiet.

"So why did you storm out the doctors office crying earlier? Did you go through with it? Did you get rid of the baby? ".

Without thinking twice I opened the door and walked in. They both looked at me. Chanel looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"What are you doing here. It's a bit late for you isn't it ?".

"Chanel did you get rid of the baby?"I asked.

"That's none of your concern. Whatever I do to my body is my business ."

"It's almost been a week since we talked last. I..I miss you ."

"You miss me? Well isn't that a bit ironic don't you think?" She got up and folded her arms to her chest.

"Chanel listen I was wrong for the words I said. I should have chosen my words better. I got scared and I shouldn't have left you be alone to deal with all of this. I'm so sorry" I held her hand.

She removed her hand from mine.

"I don't accept your half ass apology. Let's stop here okay. I don't want to date someone like you. From now on just mind your own business ."