💎Chanel💎

     Jungkook and I were eating at this nice restaurant. I always miss the intimate moments like this. I just love spending time with him away from work. Where we can be just us.

"So did you talk to Mr. Lee for a raise like you wanted to?"he asked.

"Uh no not yet. I'm going to though. All the extra cash I make on the side I send to my mom ."

"Yeah how is your mom and your family doing?"he seemed very concerned.

"Um my sister and brother are good. My mom still trying to make ends meet. My sister and I try to help the best we can but sometimes it seem like it's not enough ."

"How can your dad do that to your mother? Just let her suffer like that? That's horrible babe"he caresses the top of my hand.

"Yeah well if he could cheat on her several times then he is could do anything ."

"What do you even call a man like that?".

"A coward that's what you call him. Enough with my family. How's your parents and your brother?"I took a sip of my wine.

"They are good. I'm going to go see them soon. Maybe you can meet them soon"he smiled sweetly.

"Aw Cookie Monster but we only really started dating officially. Don't you think it's a bit soon babe. I'm not ready ."

"When ever your ready. I kind of told my brother about you but not my parents yet. They may think that it's too soon for me to date"he seemed annoyed about it.

"I get it I mean I'm only twenty two and I've been in like five relationships. That's horrible and each one cheated on me. So I figured that maybe something was wrong with me. Maybe I was too weird or something ."

"Chanel nothing is wrong with you babe. Your amazing in every way. Even though you may talk to yourself sometimes and you may like to eat your foods in layers sometimes. Your beautiful in your own way. Those guys didn't deserve you ."

"Awe Jungkook.. ."

"I got you something just because you deserve it"he pulled out a bag from behind him.

"You didn't have to get me anything ."

"I wanted to. You work so hard and you deserve it"he handed me the big Chanel bag. Ah clever!

I opened the bag and I pulled out a all black Chanel bag with gold chains. I loved it. I got up and I sat on his lap. I kissed him.

"Thank you. I love it baby"I kissed him again.

"I'm glad you like it. It took me a while to pick that out. I know you like purses so I got you one. You could wear with anything ."

"So thoughtful...what are you getting into tonight?"I ran my fingers across his collar.

"I was going to go back to the dorm and work out but what do you have in mind"he smirked.

"How about we go back to my place and not watch a movie ."

"Let's go then"he put his mask on. I grabbed my bag and he paid for our meal and we were riding in the car. Listening to the music.

Jungkook was so focused on driving. He wasn't giving me any attention. Lately he has been getting bigger and growing his hair out. He's just so handsome. I placed my hand on the inside of his thigh.

"Come on babe I'm driving"he said.

"I'm not doing anything ."

I ran my hand up and down his thigh. I leaned over the seat closer to him and I kissed his neck.