💎Chanel💎

  After Jungkook confessed his love to me. How could I just leave him? So I stayed the night with him like he asked. I cuddled into his side. He played with my baby hairs softly. He liked to pull my curls and watch them bounce back. The boy is a weirdo I swear but I love this weirdo.

"I'm happy you stayed. I've missed this.. us just being us"he said.

"I know it's been a while. I've missed you but we had some thinking to do. When did you first realized that you were in love with me?".

"I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours first"he laced his fingers in mine.

"It was a month ago. When we had a break on tour. I went home to see my family. You know we spent a lot of time together. I did already like you but I didn't know in which way. Your naturally a flirt so I didn't know if it was different with me or not. I guess I started to notice when we would be by ourselves how caring you were. I knew I loved you when you literally gave me your jacket because I was cold and it was snowing outside. You'd rather freeze and get sick just to take care of me. When I left Korea for a month and I didn't really talk to you. I missed you a lot. That's when I knew that I was in love with you. Because I feel like no one could break my heart like you could Jungkook."

"Awe Princess I wouldn't dream of breaking your heart ever. I knew I was in love with you three months ago. Like you once we started hanging out one on one. I started to feel differently. The first time I saw a picture of you from Vanessa. I thought you were incredibly beautiful and sexy. Right off the bat"he looked down at me.

"Awe really?"I bit my bottom lip.

"At first it didn't occur to me that I would fall in love with you. I thought it was just a crush I would get over. The more we hung out the more of you I got to know. The more I found we had so much in common. I was very nervous around you. I would try to do anything to impress you. It was one night in particular we all went out to eat then we went to sing karaoke. There was that guy that was flirting with you mad hard. I was so jealous you know. I wanted to be the one to do that. I want to tell you how I feel everyday. When my emotions got the best of me that's when I knew I was in love you."

"You know you should really thank Vanessa because if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be here right now"I traced his jaw line.

"I'll have to thank her but tonight I want all of you"he lick his lips.

"Oh yeah what do you want?"I teased him.

"You gonna make me beg for it" he held my waist as he laid in between my legs.

"Maybe just a little."

He kissed me and he kissed down my neck. He kissed my spot on my neck which made me giggle.

"Wait...Before we go any further I have to tell you something. I don't want things to be awkward or I don't even know if he told you."

"Who told me what? What is it?"he questioned.

"When I first got here I had a little fling with Taehyung. Just causal sex really no feelings attached. I just wanted to tell you incase it comes up or something. So your not blind sided." 

"So you and Tae had sex? How many times?" He laid beside me on his back. He looked up at the ceiling.

"Uh I don't know maybe eight times? It doesn't matter."

"But it does..he's my brother. You sure you don't like him?" He turned facing me.

"Of course I don't. I wouldn't be here with you if I did. I had a need and he was there to fill it. That's all no more no less besides I heard he's got a thing for Hobi's fiancé's sister."