VII.

💎Chanel💎

After finally getting home I could finally rest. That week and a half went by so fast. I'm glad to be back with Vanessa and the rest of the family. As soon as I got comfortable in my bed my phone starts ringing. "A couple of forevers by chrisette Michelle" plays letting me know that it's Jungkook. Only been in Korea for a few hours and he's already blowing me up.

"Yes baby?".

"I'm just calling to see if you made home safely?"he said.

"Yes I'm fine. I'm lying in the bed right now ."

"Do you want some company? Or are you too tired from the plane ride?".

"You can stay the night if you want to. I miss your cute face"I smiled to myself.

"Okay well I'll be there in a few. Give me like an hour to shower and grab some clothes ."

"Take your time. I'm not going anywhere" I said as he hung up the phone.

I quickly got up and ran the shower. I guess I'll try to make myself look presentable. I put on a this deep v black fenty lingerie body suit. I shook out my hair and I put some lotion on and chapstick.

There was a knock at my bedroom door and it opened revealing my sexy ass boyfriend whom I missed so much. I just sat on the edge of the bed. I watched him as he put his backpack down and his phone and he took his jacket off. I stood up and he finally looked at me and his eyes got big.

"Wow baby you look amazing"he said.

"Yeah ? I just thought I would dress up a bit for you".

"For me.. well you look sexy"his tongue glide across his bottom lip.

I walked up to him slowly backing him against the wall. I ran my hands up and down his torso slowly under his Tshirt. He looked at my lips then back at my eyes. He leaned in to kiss me but I moved my head.

"You need apologize for being a dick to me. There was nothing wrong with my video. Just admit that you were jealous".

"Chanel of course you knew I was jealous. I mean have you seen yourself. I'm the only one I want you to be dancing on you hear me"he then grabbed my face gently. He furrowed his eye brows and he kissed me.

I wrapped my arms around his waist tightly gripping onto his shirt. He placed his hand on my neck as he softly caressed my jaw with his thumb while he deepened the kiss. He switched places with me picking me up. My legs wrapped around his waist and he looked at me deeply.

"I love you Chanel".

"Awe I love you too baby"I smile at him and I kissed his soft lips as I grabbed a handful of his hair. He lifted me up by my thighs placing me on his shoulders. He unsnapped the opening to my bodysuit and he licked his lips then put his face in between my legs. I gasped as I closed my eyes.

The faster he went the more numb my legs got. My toes were getting all tingly. I literally had to pull him by his hair. He would have kept going after I released myself. He put me down and I laid on the bed trying to catch my breath.

"You wouldn't stop huh"I put my hand on my chest while I took slower breathes.

"What you just taste so good how could I stop"he laid on his back next to me.

I just giggled and I sat up taking my bodysuit off. I straddled his lap looking at his pretty brown eyes. He looked at me with a smirk. I playfully slapped his chest. He sat up and I pulled his Tshirt off. His chest was pushing against my breast. I reached in his joggers and I pulled out his fully erected member. I looked at him as I pushed him inside of me. I slowly moved my hips up and down.

He grabbed my waist and flipped us over on top the bed as he pulled his pants off not skipping a beat. He grabbed both of my legs pushing to my chest. He was crazy with his thrusting that I clawed at his forearm. I felt my whole body tense up and my toes curled. I couldn't hold out anymore I finally released myself. At this point if he didn't finish I was just going to lay there and let him keep going. I have no energy now. I was in pure ecstasy.

••••

🧸Jungkook🧸

I laid next to Chanel after we both finished. I was out of breath and sweaty. I pulled her into my embrace. I missed everything about her.

"Mm should I order take out? I bet your hungry"she said.

"I'll order it. I'll give you my phone and pick what ever you want. I'm about to go pee"I said getting up grabbing my phone off the dresser. I tossed it to her and jetted off to bathroom.

I walked back into the room and Chanel was sleeping stretched out across the bed. I guess I put her to sleep. I put the covers over her body and I kissed her forehead. I changed into some shorts and a T-shirt. I grabbed my phone and I went down to the kitchen I was kind of hungry. To my surprise Jimin and Vanessa was in there cooking.

Jimin questionably looked at me and then at Vanessa.

"So that was you up there making all that noise. Since when did this start ?"he asked.

"We've been talking for like five months officially dating for a month now ."

"Hmm does Taehyung know?"he sipped some wine out of his glass.

"No and I'm not ready for anyone else to know yet. I'm going to tell him just not right now. Don't tell him either Jimin ."

"I won't tell him. Just as long as everyone ends up happy that's all I want"he said as he kissed Vanessas cheek.

"Vee what are you making? I'm hungry so hungy. Feed your kook ."

"Fried chicken and mash potatoes"she said while poking the chicken in the skillet.

"Sounds yummy ."

"Where's Chanel anyways?"Jimin questioned.

"Oh she's sleeping ."

"You put that ass to sleep. Nice work bro !"he dapped me off.

"Your such men". Vanessa gave us a disapproving look.

"Please I know for a fact you and Chanel talk about us like that"I said going in the fridge getting a bottle of water.

"Actually for your information Jungkook. I do not talk about my Jimin in that way. Chanel on the other hand yes she does ."

"That's right baby"Jimin added.

I love how everyone is finding their one true love but in the back of my head I keep thinking about Taehyung. Maybe I should tell him soon. I really feel bad about lying to him. Well it's not really lying is it?