III.

🧸Jungkook🧸

    After my nap I woke up and took a shower. I was going to go talk to Jin. I opened my door and I began to walk out when I looked down the hall and I see Taehyung leaving Chanel's room. She hugged him tight. I heard him say that he love her and he kissed her forehead. I was beyond pissed. How could she play me like that? How could my best friend do me like that?

She said she loves me but she's still messing with Tae behind my back. Well guess what two people can play this game. I am the international playboy. Since this is our last concert date and it's in Busan. I thought that I would call my friend Rosè up to come see me after my show later.

I was drinking water and warming up my vocals and stretching before getting dressed. It's always sad when it's the last show. Tonight though I'm gonna go off and give them all my energy. I was buttoning my shirt up and I looked up and Chanel was caressing Taehyung's arm. I'm going to admit that I'm very jealous.

"You go kill tonight Jungkook"Chanel said as she touched my arm.

I just looked at her and I walked away to go get in my spot.

                                                                                           ••••

💎Chanel💎

After I got Jimin and Hobi hair done I realized that Tae looked a bit down. So I walked over to him to cheer him up.

"What's poppin big guy ."

"Just getting ready to go on stage"he said.

"Are you okay? You seem a bit down ."

"Well I mean I was just rejected a few hours ago. I'm still trying to recover"he put some sunglasses on his face.

"Look I'm sorry but just because we aren't dating doesn't mean I like you any less. Your going to find a great girl. Your handsome and extremely talented and don't forget very sweet. Don't let this little bump in the road get you down okay"I caressed his arm gently.

"Thanks Chanel"he gave me his boxy smile.

"You have a great show okay". I tapped his shoulder and I looked off and I saw Jungkook. I walked over to him with a smile on my face. "You go kill tonight Jungkook ."

He didn't say anything which is odd. He's been quite moody all day today. He just looked at me quickly and walked off. I was a bit taken back at his attitude. I sat down in the chair and put my face in my hands. Why do I love this boy so much?

"What's up with you baby girl"I heard Vanessa ask.

"Just my boyfriend is trippin right now and I don't know why ."

"Um do I need to check him because I will ! Call him on FaceTime!" She said in a ghetto tone which made me laugh.

"No need to turn ghetto Vee. It's okay he will get handled later. You know me ."

"That I do boo. Tell me about this boy. What's he like? What does he do?"she questioned.

"Um he's definitely not someone I thought  I would fall in love with. He's super goofy and a dork. At the same time he can be so dreamy and irresistible. He's sweet and caring but he does  have a bratty behavior sometimes but he accepts me when I have a moods and there's a lot ."

"Awe my baby is in love. So who is this boy?"she looked up from her phone.

"He's very cute. He's not black though. I know shocker right. You know I love my chocolate brothers but he's on the whiter side and he's very different from anyone I've dated. He has a very good job but it can be stressful sometimes ."

"Okay but your not telling me who it is. Is it not Taehyung? That's sounds like Taehyung but he's not bratty. The only other person comes to mind is Kookie but I know he's not your type"she sat there as she studied my face as I tried not to show my emotions. Once she find out about me and Jungkook she will never let me hear the end of it.

"Wait is it Jungkook?!"she said loudly but her phone started to ring. "I got to take this but we aren't finished with this conversation girlie"she said jogging off out the room.

"Whew save by the phone ."

                                                                                      ••••

🧸Jungkook🧸

    Once I got back to my hotel room. I took a quick shower because Rosè said she was on her way. She's really just a friend but if I know Chanel she's gonna come to my room tonight at some point. Especially since I hadn't talk to her all night. I know she's suspicious. I quickly got changed into some sweat pants and a Tshirt. There was a knock at my door. I opened it and Rosè stood there with a bright smile on her face.

"Hey Rosè! How are you?"I said giving her a quick hug.

"I'm fine and you?"she said as she let go of me.

"I'm so happy you could spend some time with me. I know your in between promoting Du-DuDu-Du ."

"Yeah you know your my buddy. I had to come see you. How have you been? It's been a while"she made her way to the couch in the sitting area. I sat by her as I opened a bottle of wine.

"Super busy busy but thankfully this is our last tour date for a few months. We are gonna start writing a new album soon ."

"That's good. So have you seen your parents while your in  busan?"she swept some hair behind her ear.

"Um no not yet but I'll see them soon. Here you want a glass?". I slid over a glass a wine in front of her.

We spent the next hour talking about Random stuff. I did put my arm around her gotten a little comfortable. I heard my door open.

"Baby what's the matt—" I turned around and Chanel was standing there shook.

"Chanel...Hey ."

"Jungkook..what the hell is this?"her eyebrows furrowed together. I could tell she was mad.

"Hi you must be Chanel I'm Rosè. I'm Jungkook friend"Rosè introduced herself.

"Friend? I've never heard of you! Jungkook What is this? What's going on? Why are you all boo'd up with her?"she yelled at me.

"Maybe...I should go. It was nice catching up Jungkook"she said as she gave me a hug.

"Yeah you better go in two point five seconds before I rip that weave out of your head!"Chanel started to go off on Rosè.

"Okay you don't have to turn ghetto. I'm leaving!"Rosè said quickly as she tried to walk pass Chanel but Chanel grabbed a handful of Rosè's hair.

"Bitch I'll show you ghetto!".

"Chanel chill. This is between the two of us. Let her go she didn't do anything"I told her. She glared at me and let go of Rosè. Rosè scurried out of the room.

"Babe listen to me"I said lowly. I felt hands hit my chest.