🧸Jungkook🧸

It's been a couple of weeks and we have been preparing for the MaMa awards that's in a few weeks. Chanel's been helping Vanessa but two weeks ago she gotten sick. Lately we haven't been seeing each other or barely talking to each other. I decided to go to the company a little early so I could give her this necklace I brought for her the other day.

I went to Vanessas office. Vanessa was at her desk on the computer. She looked up and smiled at me. "What can I do for you Kook?".

"Where's Chanel? I want to give her something".

"She's in the lunch room making us tea".

"Cool thanks" I went down to the second floor and I walked into the lunch room. I looked around and I seen Chanel laying across the sofa.

I walked over to her and I tapped her on the bootie and kissed her cheek. "Hey baby".

She opened her eyes and smiled at me. "Cookie Monster".

"I missed you so much" I sat on the floor next to the sofa.

"I missed you too. How come your here so early?".

"I came to see you. It's hard with both of our schedules".

"Yeah I know"she yawned and she closed her eyes back.

"Mm well I got you something the other day".
I pulled out the black box and I handed it to her.

She opened it and smiled, "It's pretty ."
She closed the box and put it in her jacket pocket.

"You want me to put it on for you?" I reached for the box and she swatted my hand away.

"No I'm fine thank you" she sat up and fluffed her curls out and got up walking over to the counter.

"Chanel what been going on with you lately?".

"What do you mean?"she poured hot water into cups.

"We've barely been talking. Well I've been calling and texting and FaceTiming you. We only talked maybe four times in the span of two weeks ."

"I've been busy I don't know what you want from me?".

She wouldn't even look at me. I took a deep breathe I was becoming very frustrated.

"Chanel what the hell is going on with you? It's like I've been dating a ghost for the pass two weeks. What you don't want to be with me anymore?".

"Jungkook please...I've just been super busy and all I want to do is rest"she looked at me and rolled her eyes.

I took the tea pot out of her hands and I turned her around and I held her by her arms.

"Stop this right now and communicate with me ! ".

"Oh you want to communicate? Thats what you want... Well I'm communicating with you that all I want to do is rest. Dammit what part of that you don't understand! ".

"Fine! Whatever Chanel I'm trying to be sweet and stuff but I'm not playing this game with you. Talk to me when you get out of your feelings or finished being super tired or whatever the hell it is!"I let her go and I fixed my jacket.

I was walking towards the doors.

"I'm pregnant!"I heard her lowly say.

I turned to her I was shocked.

"What! What did you say!".

"I'm pregnant Jungkook. I found out two weeks ago. That's why I've been so tired. I haven't been talking to you because I didn't know how to tell you"she had tears rolling down her cheeks.