💎Chanel💎

We have ten weeks until the MaMa awards and everyone has been operating on one hundred. I've been assisting Vanessa with what ever she needed because she doesn't have an assistant yet.

We were out buying fabric for some outfits she's design for blackpink. I'm so happy for her. Her dream has come true. Now all she needs is to start her clothing line. What's my dream you ask? I just want my family taken care of and be with a man a truly loves me for who I am.

"Chanel you want to get like a burger or something after this?"Vanessa asked.

"Actually I want some soft tofu stew"I licked my lips at the thought of it.

Vanessa frowned at me,"Tofu stew? You don't like tofu? Why all of sudden you want that?".

"I don't know I just do. Doesn't it sound delicious?".

"Yeah I guess. We can eat that. I just need to eat something before I go to the gym. Are you gonna come this time?".

"Hell no I'm already tired just thinking about it"I found the black fabric she wanted.

"You've been really tired for two weeks now. Maybe you should get a new everyday Vitamin".

After lunch we got back to the company. Vanessa wanted to work on ideas for the boys. I went to go grab two bottles of water from the lunch room. Hoseok walked with a smile on his face.

"Hey Iil sis. I haven't seen much of you lately ."

"Yeah I know. Vanessa has held me hostage" I felt a like a wave came over me. My mouth instantly got wetter. I held my tummy as I ran to the nearest restroom. I pushed open the stall and I fell to my knees. Up chucking all of my lunch.

There was a knock on the door. "Chanel it's Hobi. Are you okay?".

"Yeah I'm fine. It must be the tofu soup I had for lunch ."

"Well I brought you some water. Is there anything I could get you or do?" He reached the bottle to me under the door.

"Uh tell Vanessa that I went home because I wasn't feeling well please ."

"No problem. Feel better!" He tapped the door and left. I wiped my mouth and I drank some water.

I went home and I got in the bed. I didn't have any energy left. I hope I'm not getting sick. The last thing I need is to get sick right now.

••••

I woke up to arms around my waist. I placed my hand on top of jungkooks hand. I heard him groan as he pulled me in tighter.

"Jungkook I have to go to the bathroom ."

"Mm stay"he mumbled.

"I really need to pee. I'll be back in two minutes okay ."

He released his arms from around my body. I got up and went to the bathroom. It felt like my pee would never stop. I walked back into my room and there was a container with a note on top.

"I heard you weren't feeling good. So I requested my mother to make some spicy beef soup. I hope you enjoy it ."

I smiled at him. I pulled back the covers and I laid down next to him.

"Cookie Monster...".

"Hmm ?".

"You didn't have to get your mom to make me soup. I appreciate it I do but a regular can of chicken noodle soup would have been perfect ."

He opened his eyes and squinted his eyes then smiled. "Moms spicy beef soup is the best. It will make you feel better. It will get all the bad stuff out ."

"Well thank you. How long have you been here?" I checked the time on my phone.

"Since like three only cause I had to go pick up the soup ."

"You've been here for four hours. I don't know if what I have is contagious. I don't want to get you sick ."

"I won't get sick. I won't kiss you how about that deal?" He said.

I nodded my head.

"Okay deal ."

"I'll just kiss other places"he kissed me on the neck and I hit him on the arm.

"Germs. Just cuddles!".

"Oh your so mean when your sick ."

I checked my Instagram because I have my notifications turned off.

ChanelNicole:

ChanelNicole: You can see it from the front wait til he see it from the back! Photocreds:@NotFifthHarmony

235K Likes: ChrisBrownOffical, NessaWang, RealMonsterWoo, Jessicah_O

156K Comments:
ChrisBrownOffical: You are beautiful. Hit me up in the DM I want to ask you something.

Jessicah_O: You are a bad bitch

RealMonsterWoo: 🤤👀

I threw my phone across the room.

"Oh my god" I got up and jumped up and down and I started twerking.

"Woah woah. What happened?"Jungkook asked.

"The Chris brown said I was beautiful and he wanted me to DM him".

"Let me see your phone"he got up and grabbed my phone off of the floor and he went through my Instagram.
"This the photo you posted. Your basically naked!".

His eyes got so big they were gonna fall out of his head.

"I usually don't dress like that. I just felt confident that day and my ass is getting bigger ."

"I'm going to DM him for you"he opened up my direct messages on my Instagram account.

"While you do that I'm going to go heat my soup up ."

I warmed up my soup in the microwave and I went back upstairs and Jungkook he was staring off.

"So what did he want babe? ".

"Oh he offered you a job being his main girl in his video"he sat the phone down.

"Oh my holy shit. The  Chris brown wants me! ".

"I'm coming with you ."

"Really? Oh thank you baby. I'm so excited did he say when?"I ate my soup happily nothing could make me sad.

"In two months he will let you know the official date soon. I'm happy for you babe ."

The rest of the night we watched Netflix and talked. I cherish nights like these the most.