🧸Jungkook🧸

   I thought that the Fan Signing would never end. I was hungry and tired and I want to spend time with my baby before our concert tonight. I was walking to the back of the building and I saw Taehyung and Chanel talking. Usually it doesn't bother me but now that I know they were intimate with each other I don't know I feel weird. Chanel saw me and she smiled at Tae and she walked over to me.

"So that was fun huh? You got a lot of gifts from your fans"she said.

"Yeah fan signings are always fun for me. I get to be one on one with the fans. What Uh..what you and Tae were talking about?".

"Oh just about the signing and of course he's hungry. Everyone is deciding where they want to eat"she quickly said.

"Oh well what are you in the mood for?".

"Mexican food honestly. What about you?"we walked side by side getting back into the van.

"I'll eat what ever you want to eat babe ."

"Okay well that's what I want . "

                                                                                     ••••

Everyone decided to eat Mexican food. We were all at the restaurant looking over the menu and talking to one another. Chanel sat next to me of course.

"Hey I'm about to go to the restroom. I'll be back"she told me as she got up and left the table. I looked up and I see Taehyung lick and bite his lip at Chanel.

I don't know if it was because of Chanel or him looking at his menu but I didn't like it. Either they still have something going on or he has feelings for her. Chanel came sit back down and he looked up and smiled at her and she smiled back. I instantly got annoyed.

"Hey are you okay?"she asked but I didn't respond.

I ate my enchiladas in silence. I felt a hand rubbing my thigh. I looked at Chanel's hand on my thigh then up at her. I just smiled at her.

We got back to the hotel. I took my shoes off and my jeans. I got in the bed and I felt Chanel sit on the other side of the bed.

"Kook.. are you feeling okay? You were very quiet at lunch" she asked.

"Yeah I'm just really tired. You wore me out last night babe ."

"Oh I'm sorry but you basically begged for it. Well I will let you sleep. You have a bigger night than I do. I'll be in my room if you need me. I'm just a phone call away"she said as she kissed my cheek.

Once I heard the door close. I took a deep breath. I don't know why Tae being around Chanel bothers me so much. I need to get this jealousy.

                                                                                         ••••

💎Chanel💎

I woke up from my nap to my door being knocked on. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I got up and I looked through the peep hole and it was Taehyung. I opened the door and I let him in.

I sat on the couch in the sitting area. I looked up at him as he stood there weirdly.  "What's up Tae Tae?".

"I needed to ask you something. I've been meaning to ask you this for a while now"he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Okay...you can ask and tell me anything ."

"I don't know if you've noticed lately but I've been really thinking about what I want. I want to be with you Chanel ."

I just sat there speechless. I didn't know what to say. I really didn't want to hurt his feelings I didn't feel the same.

"Right...just forget I said anything". He started to walk away but I got up and I grabbed his arm.

"No Tae we need to talk okay. There's so much you don't understand ."

"You just sat there and didn't say anything to me Chanel. What is there to understand? You either want to be with me or not"he looked down at me. I really didn't want to hurt his feelings. He's such a sweet boy.

"Taehyung I think that your so sweet and nice and you will make any girl happy. I just don't see you that way. I really like you but I told you when we started to mess around that that's just what it was just sex ."

"Wow so you feel nothing for me at all?"he said loudly I could tell he was upset.

"I didn't say that Tae but I think we are better off friends don't you think. I don't want to complicate things between us. I love how things are now. Plus we haven't even been fooling around in months. Let's just keep this strictly friendly okay ."

"Yeah...friendly" he started to walk out the door and I grabbed his hand to pull him into a big hug.

"There's no one out there like you Taehyung. Your a one of a kind ."

"I love you Chanel"he said as he kissed the top of my head and released me and walked off.

How did I get myself in this situation?