VIII.

🧸Jungkook🧸

I was hanging out with the boys today. It's been a while since it was just us. We were eating and drinking having a good time.

"Jimin when will you pop the big question?"Namjoon asked.

"That's funny you asked me that because I've been thinking about that for a while now. When is the perfect time to do that?"he asked.

"Well I wouldn't know. I proposed to Hye-Jin after like four months of us dating. We got married a month after and we've been happy ever since"Jin added.

"You will know when it's time. Your heart will tell you"Hobi said smiling.

"Well we are going home to meet her family after the mama awards in a few months.  I think I going to talk to her parents and get their permission. I want to propose with everyone there. You know you guys my family and hers"Jimin said.

"That's so sweet Jimin"I said as I patted him on the back.

"So I have been spending time with Serenity lately. The first time we spend time together we actually had sex in her studio"Taehyuhg said.

"Tae just be careful you know what happened last time with Chanel. You fell in love with her and she just wasn't that into you. Sex complicates things"Yoongi said as he drank his beer.

"I second that. Just don't expose your whole heart to her okay. Harmony says that her sister had a really bad break up and she hasn't really been the same since"Hoseok added.

"Everyone is either dating someone or in Jin's case married. Look at us all and how much we've matured"Namjoon said with a smile on his face looking very pleased.

"Well everyone but JK"Taehyung said.

They all looked at me. Do I tell them now that Chanel and I are dating. Should I wait for her?

"Uh..I've had my eyes on someone for a while now ."

"Really? Tell us about her? Have we met her?"Jin said.

"Yes you've met her a couple of times. She's extremely beautiful. She has the biggest brown eyes. She has a  very spicy personality which I like. She keeps me on my toes. She's really sweet. She has an amazing voice. She makes me laugh but yeah I can go on and on"I said not even noticing I was smiling super big.

"Ooh is our baby Jungkook in love?"Namjoon said.

"I'm not going to say anymore ."

"Well I can't wait to meet this girl. It's not IU is it?"Taehyung asked.

"I'm not saying anymore. You guys will meet her soon ."

I sat back in my chair and sipped my beer. Taehyung's eyes stayed on me and I didn't have the courage to look at him in the eyes. He just quickly raised eyebrows and turn his attention to the other guys.

••••

💎Chanel💎

I was out with Vanessa and Harmony getting our nails done together. It's been a while since I spoiled myself. Jungkook usually spoils me. I think I'll go get him something just because.

"So Nel what's happening with the music video you filmed while you were gone?"Vanessa asked.

"Um...it's finished it actually premiered yesterday in the U.S. and it should premier here soon ."

"Ooh I'm so excited for you. You've been modeling and now singing. I'm so proud of you my little muffin ."

Vanessa pinched my cheek.