XIII.

🧸Jungkook🧸

I'm so happy that Chanel decided to come back home with me. I know I have some work to do on myself to make sure I'll be a good father and a better boyfriend to Chanel. I don't blame her for having a wall up with me right now. It will take time for her to fully trust me again. I don't ever want her to feel unloved or if anything is her fault.

I held her duffle bag and I pulled her suitcase behind me as we walked up to Vanessa's home. I put in the code to the door. I walked in and Jimin and Vanessa both looked at me.

"I thought that was you Kookie? How was your trip to LA?" Vanessa said taking her attention always from the tv.

"I did I had a great time. Look what I brought back from LA" I quickly moved out of the way so Chanel could walk in.

"Hey Vee"she waved at them.

"Oh my gosh. Chanel!"she ran up to her picking her up swinging her around.

I put her things down and went sat by Jimin while the girls were catching up.

"You sneaky boy. So that's why you were so pressed to go to LA"Jimin said while smiling.

"I really went for the concert but I was really hoping I would see Chanel and she ended up calling me. We sat down and had a talk and she decided to come back home ."

"I'm glad because I was so tired of moody Jungkook"he tapped my thigh.

"Hyung I wasn't that bad. I just missed my baby dearly. I remember someone was a bit worst than me when Vanessa left ."

I cocked one of my eye brows up at him.

"Yes well...now you can focus on the award show"he said.

"Thank you so much Kookie for bringing her back safe and sound. I love you kid"Vanessa gave him a hug.

"You welcome Vee. I'm pretty sure Chanel is tired from the long flight"I said.

"I am so I will see you guys tomorrow. I'm going to talk to Mr. Lee about getting job back and the real reason why I left"she said as she jogged up the stairs.

"Well now that I know she's in good hands. I'm going to go to the dorms before Jin or Namjoon call me worrying"I hugged Vanessa and dapped off Jimin.

💎Chanel💎

I woke up and ran to the bathroom. I fell to my knees as I puked up chunks of last nights dinner. I hate how this morning sickness makes me feel. It takes everything out of me.

I felt a hand rubbing my back. Once the vomiting stopped Jungkook handed me a towel. I wiped my mouth and I flushed the toilet.

"It's gross in here. I don't want you to see me like this ."

"Is this morning sickness? How often do you have it"he asked.

"I've been having it everyday all day no matter the time. I'm just over it really. It drains all my energy".

"I'm sorry let me go get you something water"he said as he stormed out the room quickly.

I finally gained some strength getting up and I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Jungkook came back with a bottle of water.

"How long have you been here? ".

"Not long I came to bring some fabrics for Vanessa. I came to check on you as well"he smiled at me.

"Mmm um I have a doctors appt next week. I turn seven weeks then it's my first ultrasound. It's going to be at ten I just wanted you to know if you wanted to be there ."