one

Part One: The Time Stone.

"She was an adventurer at heart, but oh, how she loved to be home."

Aphrodite Stark.

I woke up in my bed with some strong arms wrapped around me, and I yawned.

"Morning, honey."

"Morning, Tones." I mumbled, rolling around in his arms to face him.

I kissed his nose, and he looked down at me, smiling.

"How did I get so lucky?" He whispered, and I attempted to shrug, smiling at him.

"You didn't. I did." I responded, and Tony shook his head, kissing my forehead.

"You gave up your powers for me." He said, but I shushed him.

"You made me a suit." I shot back, making him grin.

"Let's call it even, yeah?" Tony asked, and I nodded, kissing his nose again.

"Sounds like a plan." I said, pulling his arms off me and rolling out of bed.

"I'm gonna go make pancakes for the kids, want some?" I offered, and he nodded, pulling the sheets off of him.

"That would be amazing."

"Jesus Tony, put your dick away." I laughed, jokingly shielding my eyes.

"Don't pretend like you don't love it." He teasingly said, and I uncovered my eyes to see him standing like superman, and I threw a pillow at him, laughing.

"You're an idiot." I stuck my tongue out at him, and he threw the pillow back at me.

"I'm also the father of your children." Tony shot back, and I started beating him up with the pillow.

"That's why," I said, hitting him.

"You need to," I hit him again.

"Put some,"

"Fucking clothes on." I finished, throwing the pillow on our bed.

"We have children. If they walk in, they're scarred for life." I said, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and pulling him in for a quick kiss.

Tony tried to deepen it, but I softly pushed him off of me.

"Put some clothes on. Come make pancakes with me."

"Maybe if you shower with me first." He grinned, and I rolled my eyes.

"Are you thirty?" I joked, pulling my top off as he walked into the bathroom.

"No, I'm like fifty." He responded, and I followed him.

"Pretty spry for an old man." I smirked, and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You're not that far behind, you know." Tony shot back, and I ran my hands through his greying hair.

"I know."

"You know, you're even more beautiful than the first time I ever saw you." He said, and I kissed him lightly.

"You're alright." I responded, making him slap my ass playfully.

"I'm joking!" I exclaimed, taking my shorts off and stepping into the shower as he followed me.

"You're still as handsome as ever." I said, grabbing the shampoo.

"And you always will be."

"Thankyou honey." Tony said, kissing my forehead as I massaged the shampoo into his hair.