bonus chapter

"If you live to be one hundred, I wish to live to be one hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you."

Aphrodite Stark.

"You look incredible." I smiled, staring at my friend as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"I can't believe this is really happening." She sighed, turning around and hugging me.

"I never really thought this day would come." She said, and Wanda stood up, walking over to us.

"Yet here we are, and you look beautiful."

"Thank you." She said, hugging Wanda, then turning to me.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Nat." I smiled, bringing her in for a hug.

"But don't cry, you'll ruin your makeup." I pointed out, and she nodded.

"That's why we use waterproof mascara." Laura joked, making Nat laugh so she wouldn't be emotional anymore.

I was Nat's maid of honour, and both Wanda and Laura were her bridesmaids.

"Checklist." I said, and Nat nodded, turning to look at me.

"Something old?" I asked, and she pointed to the pin in her hair, which used to be her mothers.

"Something new." I said, and she gestured to her dress, twirling in it.

"Something borrowed." I smiled, and Nat laughed, pointing to her earrings, which I gave her once I rescued her.

I wore them to my own wedding.

"Last but not least, something blue." I said, and she held up her bouquet.

"Perfect."

"Hey ladies!" Scott called, opening the door and staring at Nat.

"You look great! Wedding starts in five minutes!" He beamed happily, closing the door before we could respond.

"We better finish up then." Wanda smiled, and I pulled my dress on, making sure my hair looked good.

"You girls look amazing." Nat smiled, and we gave eachother final hugs, before walking out the door and down to the beach, where we would meet the groomsmen walking us down the aisle.

"Don't you look stunning?" I heard the best man's voice come from behind me, and I turned around to see my loving husband.

"Coming from the most handsome man in the ceremony, that's quite the compliment." I said, placing my hand in his tie as he put his hands on my waist.

"Hold that thought, I'm gonna go tell Cap you think I'm better looking than him." Tony joked, and I hit his shoulder, gesturing to the others.

"Go mingle."

Tony kissed my forehead, and went to go talk to Nat, as I turned to the groomsmen.

"Hey Bucky." I said, pulling him in for a hug.

"You clean up nicely."

"Thank you, Aphrodite."

"How many times do I have to tell you to call me Dite?" I asked, and he chuckled, shrugging.

"One more time, as always." Bucky smiled, and I returned it.

He's so polite.